[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Your Daily WTF - Page 57 - Orange County Forums

Your Daily WTF

Wabash

Re: Your Daily WTF

Postby Wabash » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:56 pm

I'm more concerned over his statements about accepting help from the Russians for his 2020 campaign.

And not a peep from his followers.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:14 pm

That he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and his voters would still vote for him is the most honest thing Trump has ever said.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:09 am

Today Trump admitted to talking to the "Prince of Whales."
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:11 am

NO CETACEAN!

He also met with the Queen of England (U.K.) :eh?:
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Donald. Thanking Sarah Huckasanders for her 3 1/2 years of service. Perfect.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Good riddance. She hasn't been able to face the press since she was exposed as a liar.

I wonder who will volunteer to be the next liar for trump.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Meanwhile, Kellyanne Conway is under fire from a governmental watchdog group who has recommended she be fired for violating the Hatch Act.

Special Counsel recommends firing Kellyanne Conway over alleged Hatch Act violations

The Office of Special Counsel recommended Thursday that Kellyanne Conway be fired from the federal government for violating the Hatch Act on “numerous occasions.”

The Hatch Act is a federal law that limits certain political activities of federal employees.

The OSC, which is separate from the office with a similar name previously run by Robert Mueller, said in a scathing report released Thursday that White House Counselor Conway violated the Hatch Act by “disparaging Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity during television interviews and on social media.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/specia ... violations

Only the best people donny?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Sarah did a great job of making America forget about how bad Sean Spicer had been.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Dear Don,

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Trump claimed in that interview that everyone does it.

My response.

"Who?"

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:43 am

For your enjoyment...

Today trump says he won't fire Conway and said “It looks to me like they’re trying to take away her right of free speech.”...

The White House on Thursday had stated the report by the Office of Special Counsel was “unprecedented” and suggested it was politically influenced...

To repeat, trump thinks that the OSC is trying to take away Conway's free speech and they're attacking her due to their political views...the only problem is that the head of the OSC is a trump appointee. I wonder if trump knows that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... dog-rebuke

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:37 am

broman

Postby broman » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 am

Almost missing the days when the flag police would throw a fit over someone not having proper flag etiquette.
Last edited by broman on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 am

From the official White House account, no less. Personally, I think it looks like something from an Andy Kaufman bit where his simpleton character takes the oath of citizenship.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:57 pm

The people who are apart of the "flag police" still demand the flag be treated with proper etiquette by others. Like so many others they have created the Trump exception/justification that elements all forms of cognitive dissonance.
(still my favorite psychobabble term)

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Attachments
Incel screencap.jpg

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:34 am

1. Read this tweet slowly.

2. Look back at who posted it.

3. Re-read.

4. Look back at who posted it.

5. Repeat.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:53 am

:eh?: The Oregon GOP tweeted out an image from a peaceful logger rally attempting to mislead about the smaller militia rally, then gives itself high fives from trolling the left wing media. WTF indeed......

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:11 am

More than that. Some of the state senate's GOP members ran and hid in Idaho and armed militias really are guarding them there, or so they say.

Try a little word replacement with that tweet. Suggestions - "shopping mall/school" for "Capitol" and "shoppers/students" for "Senate Democrats." See what you come up with.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:53 am

The militias are protecting them from the police sent there to bring them back.

So much for Blue Lives Matter.

Return to “National”