Your Daily WTF

Wabash

Re: Your Daily WTF

Post by Wabash » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:19 pm

The Sac Bee is reporting that a Mexican man on trial for voter fraud is a Trump supporter.

#WTF
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Post by broman » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:02 am

Another mass shooting prevented by the FBI

A truck driver has been arrested after saying he would commit a mass shooting at a church in Memphis, Tennessee, authorities say in newly filed court records.

Thomas Matthew McVicker was apprehended in Indianapolis before the plan could be carried out, according to court papers filed Monday. It’s the most recent case in a string of men being arrested around the country for threatening to carry out shootings.

McVicker, 38, made “credible threats to conduct a mass shooting and suicide” planned for Thursday, an FBI special agent said in a sworn affidavit
https://time.com/5656681/memphis-church ... ng-threat/

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:26 am

And now, this...
Attachments
TrumPowell.jpg
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:11 am

And then this...
market drop.jpg
Please, Republicans, make this insanity stop!
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:38 am

Well, we know that trump is taking this well since he only issued a few decrees that he has no power to issue.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:19 pm

He thinks it's funny.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Gee! Blowing up the markets was so much fun he wants to do it again on Monday!

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:17 am

LOL

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:09 am

He should have picked a picture where he didn't look like Jeffrey Epstein.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:53 pm

A Sunday fourfer of WTF's. But it's only 5 o'clock.

broman

Post by broman » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:32 pm

At the Group of Seven meeting in Biarritz, France, there are, in effect, two different summits under way—one that’s happening in President Donald Trump’s mind, and another that is actually happening on the ground; there’s the summit Trump is trying to will into existence, and the summit unfolding in real time. #-o

To hear Trump tell it, predictions that the weekend summit would be contentious were all wrong. Only the “Fake and Disgusting News” would conclude that his relations with the other leaders meeting in the coastal resort were “very tense,” he tweeted, when in fact, they were “getting along very well.” His counterparts, he insists, are coming forward and agreeing with him that it’s a good idea to readmit Russia to the group, he said today

Pressed to name the other leaders who endorse the notion of letting Russia back in, for example, Trump demurred. “I could, but I don’t think it’s necessary,”

At his meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, Trump said he wasn’t happy about North Korea’s missile tests, but also mentioned the “very nice letter” he’d gotten just last week from the country’s dictator, Kim Jong Un. He suggested Kim was right to be upset about the “war games” that South Korea, America’s longtime ally, had undertaken. North Korea, he said, hadn’t violated any “agreement.” Abe took a far different tone. North Korea’s launch of short-range missiles, he said, “clearly violates the relevant U.N. Security Council resolutions.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... it/596788/

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:35 am

At this point in time I don't care about his tweets. I care about his actual policies. What he signs or doesn't sign into law via legislation or executive order.

His tweets and press conferences have become the equivalent of the proverbial old man yelling at the neighbor kids to get off his lawn. He just needs to wear a bathrobe instead of a suit.

She's saying.

"Did you know my husband likes to golf on weekends?"
Attachments
melania-trump-puckers-up-to-kiss-justin-trudeau-right-next-to-donald-twitter-loves-it-ftr.jpg
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am

So predictable from trump it almost doesn't qualify as a WTF moment.

Trump suggests hosting next year's G-7 at his Miami club

It's so close to the airport you wouldn't believe it!
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:23 pm

I don't know if this is from a real Trump supporter. But it wouldn't surprise me.
Attachments
68973842_10215235150580332_6126235681934016512_n.jpg

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Wabash wrote: I don't know if this is from a real Trump supporter.
Really. The fact that everything is spelled correctly and they didn't capitalize trump's name twice while capitalizing Obama's name twice makes you think it might be a trump supporter...why?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:11 pm

From 538:

"The majority of Americans (50 percent) think that colleges and universities are having a positive effect on the country. But there is a big partisan divide on this question, according to a new Pew Research Center survey: 67 percent of Democrats said colleges and universities are having a positive impact; among Republicans, only 33 percent agree."

Wasn't it just a couple years ago that Republicans were saying that all the burger flippers should go to college so we wouldn't have any more burger flippers or something like that? I swear these aren't the same people. It's like they kidnapped all of them and replaced them with some knuckle-dragging life form they've been secretly breeding at some trailer park out in the desert. Every fricking survey I read "Republicans" answer just plain wrong anymore. What in the hell is up with that?

And further down the page.... Only 27% of Americans have a negative view of Planned Parenthood. Tyranny by the minority, anyone?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:05 am

I had a discussion on FB with a Trump supporter about college. His comments were that he couldn't believe what students were being taught at the university level.

When I asked him what college was his alma mater he replied with the School of Hard Knocks.

Whereupon I asked how he knew what was being taught since had not been to one lecture at any of the colleges he was deriding.

Crickets.....and then he blocked me.
John Q. Public wrote: Only 27% of Americans have a negative view of Planned Parenthood. Tyranny by the minority, anyone?
We have had that in form or the other for some time. As long as one person can shut down the operation of government when that group represents a minority of citizens that won't change.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:05 am

Cost is a big factor against going to college these days. And the fact that a lot of trade jobs pay ridiculous amounts of money, considering. But asked if going to college has "a positive effect on the country" I'd still have to answer "absolutely." Knowledge is always going to win that contest. Republicans agreed on that a couple years ago but something seems to have changed their minds.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:10 am

Wabash wrote: ...he replied with the School of Hard Knocks.
I went to that school as well. Should I say I have two degrees?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:02 pm

There they go again. They should just change the name to the Bizarro Party and be done with it.