Your Daily WTF

Wabash

Re: Your Daily WTF

Postby Wabash » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:28 pm

In his effort to prove that he’s infallible, Trump has demonstrated once again why he’s a laughingstock to all but his most idiotic supporters.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:10 pm

Just because he slept with someone named Stormy it doesn't make him a weatherman - Joy Bahar :mrgreen:

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Postby crayegg » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:21 am

Will the right ever realize the Emperor wears no clothes? <Sorry for the mental picture>

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:06 pm

NOAA caves to Donald and his Sharpie, says "Hey, it could happen" and throws the scientists at the National Weather Service under the bus. SMFH.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:12 pm

From the President of the National Weather Service Employees Organization:

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:08 am

Well, what do you expect from the Director of Communications for NOAA when her last two jobs were for Donald J. Trump for President, and the 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee...she's just protecting her future job prospects.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:00 am

Dad!

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:45 am

From the WTF Headline Files...

Trump mocks Sanford for 2009 affair after GOP primary challenge announced

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... nouncement

Yes, that's right...trump is mocking Sanford for having an extramarital affair...does he not see the irony, or does he think the rules don't apply to him? Either way it's both hilarious and sad...so sad.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:24 am

An affair with a "flaming dancer," no less.

I gotta give Sanford credit, I guess. That would have ended any other politician's career right then and there, but the people of SC voted back into office - something they, ironically, won't be able to do this time.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:14 am

Is that the guy who was hiking the Appalachian trail but was really getting his pipes cleaned in Argentina?

So many of these family values conservatives get caught with mistresses that I lose track.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:35 am

Wait. What?

I had to look that up. Turns out she wore her jail outfit instead of civilian clothes because she hadn't been issued any underwear. So the court set about finding her some. But weirder than the underwear thing, it says she's acting as her own attorney. Never a smart move.

https://www.apnews.com/4247bd2c89f04955ab8ffd737b5e3aaf

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:24 am

The CIA had to extract an asset from Russia after our Idiot Of The United States outed them to the Russians during a closed door meeting he had with Russian officials in the OVAL OFFICE!!

And yet conservatives who claim to love America and national security say nothing......smh

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:31 am

Wabash wrote:Source of the post...our Idiot Of The United States outed them to the Russians during a closed door meeting he had with Russian officials in the OVAL OFFICE!!

You were at this meeting?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:29 am

Yes....I was.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:34 am

Are you even capable of posting without trolling?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:40 am

How is this trolling? A group that claims to the party of national security says nothing when the president causes a CIA asset to be pulled out of their position in a hostile foreign country. Why is that not an issue?

We saw this before with Valerie Plame. Conservatives only embrace national security when a Dem is president. That much is obvious.

They are still whining about Benghazi.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:08 am

Well, there's this message board I know of that's filled with mindless complaining about how stupid, misguided and evil Liberals are. Seems all they're interested in is talking about how stupid the other guys are but not about how smart they, and their ideas, are. And, it frankly gets pretty disgusting after reading a few posts. I'd like to think the people on this board wouldn't stoop to that and could make intelligent, interesting posts about important topics like having to extract an intelligence asset because the freaking president had blown his cover. But you seem to be committed to confounding my - and I'd like to thing "our" - wishes. Some of us are better than that, but apparently not all of us.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 am

Now, back to our regularly scheduled WTF-ery.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 am

Wabash wrote:Source of the post Yes....I was.

I see. So we're just supposed to accept your word that you know what went on in a "closed door meeting"...

Let me know when you have something to say that's not idiotic.

Wabash wrote:Source of the post How is this trolling?

It's "trolling" because it's complete BS you just made up.

Return to “National”