[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Your Daily WTF - Page 69 - Orange County Forums

Your Daily WTF

Omar Bongo

Re: Your Daily WTF

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:14 pm

It's not Capote. Checked the web and no one else seems to know either.

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Event organizer Alex Phillips: "American Priority rejects all political violence and aims to promote a healthy dialogue about the preservation of free speech."

Of course, how could anyone think otherwise :bonk:
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:40 am

I wonder how they'll spin this one...you know how violent the "left" is supposed to be.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Among other gems uttered at the Meltdown Meeting:

Trump sniped that “there are communists involved [in Syria] and you guys might like that.”

Wonder how his manfriend Kim Jong Un ("...we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters"), bosom buddy Vladdy P or the leader of China whom he's trying to reach a trade deal with are going to like that one...
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Did anyone ask who they are? The Syrian Communist Party doesn't get a lot of press.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:39 am

Another gem from The Stable Genius, he's like Walter Mitty on acid:

"When Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the Democratic minority leader, cited Mr. Trump’s former defense secretary, Jim Mattis, on Syria, the president cut him off. Mr. Mattis, a retired Marine general, was “the world’s most overrated general,” Mr. Trump said, according to a Democratic account of the exchange.

“You know why?” Mr. Trump said. “He wasn’t tough enough. I captured ISIS. Mattis said it would take two years. I captured them in one month.”"

Yeah, you read that right, Pvt. Bonespurs says Mattis "wasn't tough enough"...

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:20 pm

The DQOTUS referred to Gen. Mattis as the world's most overrated general. Mattis responded with a great retort.

One has to ask why Trump hired him if that were the case.
Last edited by Wabash on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:26 pm

"THE MEDIA DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THIS!!! They said black people are targeted at Trump Rallies but I haven’t been attacked yet!" --Terrence K. Williams, one of the 17 black guys.

His choice of words opens up many questions. :eh?:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:24 pm

Trump campaign: "Hold my Diet Coke."

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Comb Over It
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Bloomberg is reporting that Donald's considering replacing Mulvaney with either Mnuchin or Kellyanne Conway. Replacing the WH Chief of Staff with the Secretary of the Treasury sounds like the political equivalent of pulling your goalie. He's shook.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:28 pm

I'd be very surprised to see either one of them step into that meat grinder...too smart
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:03 pm

During a speech on American energy in Pittsburgh on Wednesday, President Donald Trump ticked through his usual issues before making an unusual remark about his long-promised border wall.

"We're building a wall on the border of New Mexico. And we're building a wall in Colorado," Trump said.

Just a reminder to anyone else who flunked 3rd grade geography, Colorado is not on the US-Mexico border.

Turns out he was right when he said over and over again on the campaign trail that there are “stupid people” running the country :-"
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:28 pm

From the leftist Drudge Report:

colorado wall.png

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:53 pm

Floriduh Man Films Himself Committing Federal Crime

gaetz scif.jpg

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:26 am

Mexico declared they wouldn't pay for the Colorado wall but Kansas said they would

seeinred

Postby seeinred » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:36 am

This...
[img]OOMPA%20LOOMPA.jpg[/img]
Attachments
OOMPA LOOMPA.jpg
OOMPA LOOMPA

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:41 pm

Did anybody have "Matt Gaetz sticks up for bisexual Democrat" on their Bingo card? :eh?:

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Not too long ago this would have been a huuuge story...so at least there's that
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:01 pm

The president's lawyer apparently has a repetitive disorder:

NBC Reporter Overhears Discussion About Money After Giuliani Butt Dials Him. Twice.

Interesting look into what Rudy's like when cameras aren't around. Among other tidbits:

"Is Robert around?" Giuliani asks.

"He's in Turkey," the man responds.

Giuliani replies instantly. "The problem is we need some money."

The two men then go silent. Nine seconds pass. No word is spoken. Then Giuliani chimes in again.

"We need a few hundred thousand," he says.

Ho hum, the same kinda stuff we all talk about on our phones... :yawn

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAJmKVC
George Will

Donald Trump

Return to “National”