Your Daily WTF

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Your Daily WTF

Post by John Q. Public »

John Q. Public wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:36 am Rule #2 for accused federal criminals, behind STFU - don't mock the judge.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's new "free speech" social media site will limit certain words, such as curse words and using the Lord's name in vain, the founder says.

"You won't be able to use four words: the c-word, the n-word, the f-word, and God’s name in vain. You won't be able to type that in," Lindell explained an interview on "The Ledger Report" podcast this week.

He also indicated that the site would limit threats of violence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/54879 ... me-in-vain
The new site will be called Frank (no word on the TLD) and will debut Monday.

The part about "limiting" threats of violence sounds interesting. (or maybe it's just bad writing)
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Marge and friends drop their plans for the America First/National White People's Caucus under pressure from people who didn't sleep through school.

I've attached the entire manifesto for your reading pleasure and it's pure idiocy from "The election was stolen" through Anglo-Saxon values, Anglo-Saxon law, Anglo-Saxon architecture (also attached) to making Bitcoin our national currency or whatever the hell that says.

It's a wonder these people can dress themselves.
Anglo-Saxon building.jpg
Anglo-Saxon houses.jpg
America-First-Caucus-Policy-Platform-FINAL-2.pdf
(392.73 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

I saw this story this morning. I guess the Chinese American Museum of Chicago doesn't have a word censor it has to work around. I'd think this would have rated a WTF even back in "the good old days."

1981: The Pekin Ch**ks high school team becomes the Pekin Dragons

The town of Pekin Illinois, just outside the city of Peoria, got its name from its location, which residents believed was on the opposite side of the globe from Pekin (i.e., Peking or Beijing) China. The town of Canton Illinois was named because of a similar belief: that it too was opposite a famous Chinese city, in this case Canton (i.e., Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong). As the two towns are much closer to each other than the original Pekin and Canton, it seems that some early Illinoisans were a bit shaky on geographical details.

Pekin has another claim to fame, however. Until 1981 it had a high school athletic team called the Ch**ks and a roller skating arena called the Ch**k Rink. The decision to change the team name to the Pekin Dragons is still remembered bitterly by certain residents, as shown by this apparently genuine email sent to a liberal website:
“I graduated from Pekin Community High School in 1960. I was also voted by the student body to be the mascot ‘Ch**k’. It was a great honor and still is to me today. Another girl in my class was voted ‘Ch**klette.’ We wore Chinese costumes and greeted cheerleaders from the opposing team in the middle of the basketball floor before each home game. It was a gesture of a welcome and good sportmanship. I’m still upset today that the school buckled under and changed the name to Dragons in 1981. It was the result of pointy headed pablum sucking liberals who run the polictical correctness gestopo in this country. I do detest them so much. I am attending my 45th high school class reunion this weekend in God’s little acre called Pekin, IL and I will proudly wear my PEKIN CH**KS shirt. Liberal and their pathetic ilk can go to Hell!!
CH**KS FOREVER
1960 Ch**k, Bob Brown”

https://ccamuseum.org/1981-the-pekin-ch ... n-dragons/
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

I love this! Ben Shapiro going to Home Depot and buying a wood to own the libs.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Marco Rubio demanding that government control the means of production to own the libs:
And taking aggressive positions on woke cultural issues that tear at our national fabric might seem like an easy way to avoid boycotts from activists. But those of us charged with keeping America strong recognize that these positions are the greatest threat to our long-term viability.

No policymaker would allow a company to dump toxic waste into a river upstream of a thriving town he is charged with governing. Yet corporate America eagerly dumps woke, toxic nonsense into our culture, and it’s only gotten more destructive with time. These campaigns will be met with the same strength that any other polluter should expect.

Our nation needs a thriving private economy. And patriotic business leadership has historically underwritten the American Dream. But lawmakers who have been asleep at the wheel for too long, especially within my own party, need to wake up. America’s laws should keep our nation’s corporations firmly ordered to our national common good.

The work of rebuilding — and rebalancing — the relationship between our nation and its large corporations begins today.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/corporati ... p-support/
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

Marco Rubio wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:51 am But lawmakers who have been asleep at the wheel for too long, especially within my own party, need to wake up.
Wait... is he saying what it sounds like he's saying?
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Dodger Stadium’s iconic Dodger Dogs will no longer be supplied by Vernon-based Farmer John, the company announced.

“Farmer John had a long-standing and valued relationship with the Dodgers,” Farmer John’s parent company Smithfield Foods said in a statement to the Los Angeles Times. “After the 2019 season, Farmer John made the difficult business decision not to renew its contract with the Dodgers. … Unfortunately, through the latest contract negotiations, we were unable to come to an agreement that was beneficial for both parties.”

The famous stadium treat will still be available to fans, but they will no longer be Farmer John dogs.

“The taste is relatively the same. It’s just a tad bit smaller and I don’t think it’s as crispy,” Dodger fan Nathan Pu told CBSLA.

The famous hot dogs will now be provided by another Vernon-based distributor — Papa Cantella’s. The family-owned business has been making frankfurters since 1980.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/04 ... dger-dogs/
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Misspelling O'The Day:

Wabash

Post by Wabash »

More desperation to be thought relevant.
Attachments
179538200_323562175828160_6739679247134110938_n.jpg
Stay loose, and be a little afraid.

quando omni flunkus, mortati
ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt »

Representing OC

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

People who watched the full session say he and Dr. Chau were actually debunking vaccine myths. Unfortunately, with the state of OC's GQP, the shortened version is perfectly believable.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Marsha Blackburn claiming that the American Families Plan calls for mandatory college. I can't even imagine such a thing. :bonk:

Wabash

Post by Wabash »

It's like the GOP is getting dumber by the day.
Stay loose, and be a little afraid.

quando omni flunkus, mortati
BostonDave

Post by BostonDave »

Dumber and crazier. Believe they're still "auditing" ballots in Maricopa Country AZ? By some private "audit company" called Cyber Ninjas. Yeah, sounds perfectly reliable and reputable to me.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/26/politics ... index.html

It's mainly being driven by the fever swamps and QAnon cesspools who are cranking out conspiracy theories by the ton. Something about "watermarks" and "folds" in the ballots.

Cons have just simply lost their (name I like to call myself) minds.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

One more thing that won't get you fired if you're a cop.
A police chief in Cumberland County who promoted his own daughter and offered to promote an officer in exchange for sleeping with the man’s wife and daughter should be demoted to deputy chief, a hearing officer has ruled.

Vineland Chief Rudolph Beu IV, who has been the city’s top cop since 2017, also failed to recuse himself over a disciplinary matter involving a police officer who is the father of his grandchild, according to the hearing officer, retired Judge Raymond A. Batten.

The most serious charge concerned an alcohol-fueled encounter the chief allegedly had with an officer and the man’s wife on April 7, 2017 at a sports bar at a Philadelphia Phillies game.

The couple claimed claimed Beu looked the woman “up and down” and offered to promote the officer if he could take his wife home with him.

“It made me feel extremely uncomfortable and, at that point, I got up and walked away,” the woman testified. The officer also alleged that Beu asked about sleeping with the couple’s pre-teen daughter, according to Batten’s findings.

https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2021/04/p ... rules.html
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Can't say as I blame him.

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave »

cons have simply lost their goddamn minds, gone insane, crazy. Too many indications that point to it for it to be disputed. From treason, to wacky QAnons, support for Traitor......STILL, militant anti-mask/anti-vaccine, storming the Capitol, unfettered lying, voter suppression all across the country. Yeah, all things taken together point to cons being insane, nuts, gonzo, crazy as **** rats.