Your Daily WTF

Omar Bongo

Re: Your Daily WTF

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:04 pm

Epilepsy Foundation Was Targeted in Mass Strobe Cyberattack

Hackers sent videos and images of flashing strobe lights to thousands of Twitter followers of the Epilepsy Foundation last month in a mass cyberattack that apparently sought to trigger seizures in those with epilepsy, the foundation said on Monday. The series of online attacks was particularly reprehensible, it said in a statement, because it took place during National Epilepsy Awareness Month.

...cyberattacks intended to trigger harmful seizures in those with epilepsy have become more common in recent years, particularly after a Texas author was targeted in 2016. In that attack, John Rayne Rivello, a Marine Corps veteran from Maryland, was accused of using Twitter to send a GIF with a blinding strobe light to an epileptic author, Kurt Eichenwald, who had written critically about Donald J. Trump and his supporters during the 2016 presidential campaign.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/epile ... ar-BBY3cup

Semper Fi...
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:19 am

Wow. Just ..., wow.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:43 am

:eh?:

A colorized photo of the war criminal Nazi Waffen-SS officer responsible for the deaths of American prisoners of war during World War II was posted to U.S. Army and Defense Department Facebook accounts commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... MGNT3oRn5M
Attachments
B5F1CA36-BAE6-4F12-B3A9-E107D74C2BA4.jpeg

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:35 pm

I've yet to see a more convincing Nazi in any Hollywood film
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:43 pm

I just read about Joachim Peiper. The man who ordered the Massacre at Malmedy.

He was tried for war crimes. Imprisoned and released.

Apparently someone till held a grudge 30 years later.

From Wikipedia.
During the night of 13/14 July 1976 (Bastille Day), Peiper's home was attacked. In the ruins, Peiper's charred corpse was found together with a .22 calibre rifle and a pistol. The perpetrators were never identified.

A group calling itself The Avengers claimed responsibility for his death; the charred remains of the house briefly became a visitor attraction. The circumstances of his death have led to allegations that it was faked.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Georgia is at it again...

The Georgia Secretary of State this week removed hundreds of thousands of registered voters it classified as "inactive" from its voting rolls, amid a legal challenge from a voting rights group to block the purge of a portion of the names...

....a voter is categorized as "inactive" if they don't vote in two general elections and have had no contact with board of elections in that time, according to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office.

About 313,000 voters were removed from the list, or about 4% of all registered voters in the state, according to the Secretary of State.

https://us.cnn.com/2019/12/17/politics/ ... index.html

The Constitutionally guaranteed Right to Vote is now a "use it or lose it" privilege bestowed or denied at the whim of partisan politicians. Imagine if the right to free speech worked that way...

Just last year when then-Republican Secretary of State Brian Kemp (notice a pattern here?) put on hold new voter registrations over typos, 70% were those of African Americans...naturally
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:38 pm

Since we don't have a "Daily 'DUH' Moment" thread - Christianity Today has discovered that Donald isn't a moral person. :bonk:
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:40 pm

That can be overlooked as long as the judges he appoints are :roll:
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:04 pm

This is too funny. Now they're claiming that a "bipartisan coalition" voted against impeachment :lol:

Members Voting "No":

Article I: Abuse of Power

R-195
D-2

Article II: Obstruction of Congress

R-195
D-3

Subtract the sheep in Democrat's clothing Van Drew and that's a Bipartisan Coalition of 195 Republicans and 1 Democrat against Article 1 and 2 against Article 2...positively historic ROFL
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Christianity Today is an instrument of the Radical Left, George Soros and Satan.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Mark Galli is courageous...and I'm quite sure his days are now numbered
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:20 am

John Q. Public wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:02 pm
Christianity Today is an instrument of the Radical Left, George Soros and Satan.
To quote one my 10,000 favorite movie lines.

"Who can argue with that?"
Attachments
80082630_762956677542708_2538723652195581952_n.jpg
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:57 am

Who knew he was an ET fan...maybe he identifies with the freakish, misunderstood alien being-thing
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:13 am

Now he's calling Pence an instrument of the Radical Left.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:25 am

Saw this headline in the Washington Examiner...is this a joke? If not, Twitter may donate to their opponents' campaigns...

Republican Senators Want Trump To Stay Off Twitter During Impeachment Trial
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:33 am

Twitter users sure are. And much of it is coming from Conservatives.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:20 am

Jerry Falwell confirms.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Anybody been drinking heavily enough tonight that you can explain this tweet? It sounds like the kind of thing somebody would say just before they pass out.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:42 pm

Who is he thanking and why? Jeez! It's like he has a deadline to get in his stupidest tweets of the year before Christmas.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:37 am

John Q. Public wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:31 pm
Anybody been drinking heavily enough tonight that you can explain this tweet? It sounds like the kind of thing somebody would say just before they pass out.
He knows that many of his followers are too stupid to actually know how the federal government works.

I just had a discussion on SoMe with a Trump supporter claiming there has been no impeachment because of the Op Ed cited on another thread. It's obvious they have never read the Constitution. I'm not sure many of them can read at all.

They prove their gullibility to alternative facts every day. To his credit, Trump knows how to manipulate them to achieve his goals.