Your Daily WTF

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Your Daily WTF

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:07 am

Another one for the Daily... "Huh?" I'd swear he got the memo on this.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:13 am

You can smell the desperation on their breath. Not really a good idea to go there, GOP.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:20 pm

Because, you know, the internets are mean to Conservatives.

broman

Post by broman » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Cindy McCain, the widow of Sen. John McCain, posted a hateful message she received from a stranger the same day President Donald Trump disparaged her late husband.

McCain posted a photo of the private message on Twitter and wrote, "I want to make sure all of you could see how kind and loving a stranger can be. I'm posting her note for her family and friends could see."
The message said the sender was "glad" the late Arizona Republican is dead, and called him a "traitorous piece of warmongering s***." The message also attacked her daughter, Meghan McCain, criticizing her appearance and saying she hopes she "chokes to death."
More than six months after John McCain's death, Trump revived his years-long feud with the senator over the weekend. Trump said on Tuesday, "I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/19/politics ... index.html

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:01 am

The Streisand Effect strikes again.

Twitter followers:
Devin Nunes - 395K
Devin Nunes' Cow - 400K

#BeButter

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:18 am

Roll Call is reporting Trump saying the Mueller report will not be legitimate because Mueller wasn't elected.

The stupidity gets worse every day.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am

So, besides being a needless announcement of dissension between him and his Treasury Dept., there were no sanctions announced against North Korea. Treasury announced some last night against Chinese shipping companies for violating sanctions against NK and some today against Iran, but none against NK. Did he order non-enforcement of the existing sanctions or did he mistakenly cancel the ones against Iran? Enquiring minds want to know.

broman

Post by broman » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:09 pm

John Q. Public wrote: Chinese shipping companies for violating sanctions
Isn't it wonderful to have the suspicion this might have to do with some Chinese money following into the Trump Org.?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Vanity Fair posted this. It is scary.
Bartiromo: You spent a good portion of your time in Ohio the other day trashing John McCain. Senator John McCain is dead, why are you doing this?

Trump: It's not a good portion of my time it's a very small portion. But if you realize about three days ago it came out that his main person gave to the FBI the fake news dossier. It was a fake, it was a fraud. it was paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. They gave it to John McCain who gave it to the FBI for very evil purposes, that's not good. And the other thing he voted against repeal and replace, now he’s been campaigning for years for repeal and replace. I'm not a fan. After all of this time, think of this, repeal and replace, we would have had great health care.

It is worth pausing here to note that the president seems to be speaking about McCain in the present tense, as if he were still running around Washington, thumbing his nose at Donald Trump and his nonexistent health care agenda.
VF comments are in italics.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:02 pm

LOL I'm starting to get the impression all this "shadow banning" nonsense is simply a matter of these nincompoops not knowing how to operate the websites' settings. Nunes pretty much quoted the message you get if you have the "sensitive content" filter turned on.

broman

Post by broman » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Wabash wrote: You spent a good portion of your time in Ohio the other day trashing John McCain. Senator John McCain is dead, why are you doing this?
Does it matter? With friends like these...

With Trump looking on, Graham lavished the president with praise, ticking off a list of his accomplishments, including the booming economy, the elimination of Islamic State strongholds in Syria and Trump's decision to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Graham recounted how his relationship with Trump went from rocky to warm. “We found a lot in common. I like him and he likes him,” Graham said, one of the people who attended said. But Graham did not mention Trump’s repeated criticism of his longtime friend, the late Sen. John McCain of Arizona.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... mp-1233186

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:55 pm

"I like him and he likes him...."

True.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:23 am

For our Emoluments fans, souvenir items being sold in Trump Org. properties. Soap set pictured, also available: covfefe mugs and T-shirts. Refrigerator magnets and diaper bags coming soon, I imagine.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 am

Too political for the Funny Pictures thread.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:42 am

They hate Mexicans so much they think there are three times as many.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:26 pm

I wonder how many of their viewers read that and thought, "yeah, we should cut off aid to ALL the Mexican countries!"
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:54 pm

Sure. New Mexico, Old Mexico and Africa. We don't get anything from any of them anyway.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:53 pm

Tweeted from their suspended account, I assume.

conservative-victim-card.png

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:58 pm

I read somewhere that Trump is going to close the border with all three Mexicos.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:09 pm

Yeah, but can he get one of those three Mexicos to pay for a wall?
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK