First Charges filed by Mueller

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18758
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Is Faux "N" Friends on on Saturdays or do we have to wait till Monday for Don's opinion?


Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman
Posts: 3691
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby broman » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Doing some late night reading, found this twitter thread of note

Some points raised
Why make deals with Flynn and Gates?
What about the Supreme Court issue over the foreign bank?
What comes out of the Roger Stone case?
... among others
Last edited by broman on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Professor Fate
Posts: 4677
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:10 pm

We all tried to tell you. Not a single American was ever indicted for anything resembling collusion. Better check on Wabash!

Image
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

User avatar
Professor Fate
Posts: 4677
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:15 pm

Make Them Cry Again In 2020

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18758
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 pm

The Professor didn't read the thread Broman posted.

And from that thread, something I've been curious about is whether Mueller's report will draw any conclusions or if it will just be a statement of findings. I get the feeling it's the latter.

"33/ I keep putting "report" in quotes because what Mueller has made is a "report" by DOJ *regs* but not as we generally understand the term: it is not a conclusive statement that addresses all complexities of a given issue. It is a narrow perspective on a single subset of issues."
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12470
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:05 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post We all tried to tell you. Not a single American was ever indicted for anything resembling collusion.


ROFL. Why not just claim that the "witch hunt" found nothing? Because it did. Your silly qualifiers notwithstanding.

BTW, big and bold letters don't make your points more believable, and neither does posting stupid pictures of dumpster fires.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12470
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:08 am

The reputations of CNN, Brian Stelter, Jim Comey, John Brennan, Eric Swalwell and Adam Schiff tonight.


Yes, no doubt you'd rather believe a guy named "Dan Bongino". ROFL
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 23975
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Wabash » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post We all tried to tell you. Not a single American was ever indicted for anything resembling collusion.

I never said anyone would get indicted for collusion. Collusion isn't a crime.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman
Posts: 3691
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby broman » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:29 am

Let's celebrate the fact that more people didn't get charged and twist logic and reality to not question how these felons got themselves so close to Trump. To many loose ends....

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12470
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:05 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Not a single American was ever indicted for anything resembling collusion.


Yet several were indicted for actual felonies. But I suppose you don't want to talk about how the president surrounded himself with criminals. Just keep comforting yourself with the nonsense about "collusion".
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Red » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:28 am

Their convictions had NOTHING to do with Russian collusion. Wait until the Inspector General's report come as well as Huber. You wont be smirking any longer. There is no sense for another "witch" hunt. The "Witch" is Hillary. The 14 or so Russians that were "indicted" were part of a plan to disrupt the 2016 elections for both sides which they have been doing for decades. Damn vile, quit acting so smarmy.

Let me take a minute and explain some common sense to you....all of this started with a fake dossier that had no basis in truth and admittedly so by Lisa Page and others, however it wasn't enough. Hillary, the dems and the crooked FBI agents, clapper and brennan LIED to the FISA court over a fake dossier given to them by a foreign spy for $5 MILLION Dollars so they spy and bug the Trump Campaign headquarters. The State Department under Obama were unmasking 100's Americans. Mike Rogers, NSA found out about it and visited the Trump Towers to warn them. That's why they left the Trump Towers. So, the people were convicted as a result of false FISA warrants. If you like living in a communist country where you can name any individual and the authorities find a crime you may have committed years ago, so be it. Admit you like pure authoritarian power and revel over their prison sentences. Be proud!

BTW, it is my belief the intention of the phony investigations was to put so much doubt in dumb ass Americans, that they voted the Dems back into power to protect their witch. Sad.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

broman
Posts: 3691
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby broman » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:29 am

I can't over the fact that all media outlets are not questioning the unnamed DOJ source that claims no new indictments are coming. Most of them are quoting each other for sourcing. Something aint' right. :eh?:

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Red » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:31 am

And to broman, if I wanted to read tripe tweets by Trump hating Liberals, I would go to Twitter and not here. Your hated for Trump is duly noted.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

broman
Posts: 3691
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby broman » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:32 am

.... and my love for you is duly noted.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Red » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:33 am

"I can't over the fact that all media outlets are not questioning the unnamed DOJ source that claims no new indictments are coming. Most of them are quoting each other for sourcing"

For somebody that's glued to the mainstream criminal media, that is a pretty ironic statement. :mrgreen:
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Red » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:33 am

To know me is to love me. You cant help it.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12470
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:55 am

Red wrote:Source of the post Their convictions had NOTHING to do with Russian collusion.


That's ok with me. Don't you think it's nice that these criminals are no longer working in or influencing our government? Don't you think it's unfortunate that so many criminals ended up working for your guy?

(I would respond to the rest of your nonsense about Hillary, but well...it's nonsense)
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18758
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:21 am

A couple verifiable facts for Red:

The investigation didn't start with the dossier;

There are parts that still haven't been publicly corroborated, but NOTHING in the dossier has been disproven or discredited. And no, using Russian individuals as sources !== "colluding with 'Russia'".

When your argument relies on "alternative facts," you've lost before you've begun.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18758
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:48 am

broman wrote:Source of the post To many loose ends....

Donnie, Ivanka, Jared, the Trump Tower meeting and what Donald knew and didn't know. Seems to me that they at least should be mentioned in the report and it seems like any of their involvement or non-involvement would be Mueller's purview and not a state or district prosecutor's.

broman wrote:Source of the post I can't over the fact that all media outlets are not questioning the unnamed DOJ source that claims no new indictments are coming. Most of them are quoting each other for sourcing. Something aint' right.

Same here. I think the mainstream outlets are stumbling over themselves to have something to say when they have no idea what the truth of the story is. The far-right media and the GOP spokespeople are claiming that it's over and all parties have been exonerated when they clearly haven't been. Mueller's office still has two or three prosecutions that won't even go to court until the end of the year and then there are the congressional, state and other federal investigations, and any that might arise or be handed over from Mueller's report. This thing's far from over.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12470
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:28 am

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post I think the mainstream outlets are stumbling over themselves to have something to say when they have no idea what the truth of the story is.


Not to mention a few people here. :hide:
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Return to “National”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest