First Charges filed by Mueller

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 19726
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:56 pm

I can't help but wonder what the end zone dancing is going to turn to when the Trump fans find out that Mueller is a Special Counsel and not a Special Prosecutor and the various other jurisdictions take up their parts of the investigation.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:42 am

Vilepagan wrote:That's ok with me. Don't you think it's nice that these criminals are no longer working in or influencing our government? Don't you think it's unfortunate that so many criminals ended up working for your guy?

(I would respond to the rest of your nonsense about Hillary, but well...it's nonsense)
Don't you think it's nice that these criminals are no longer working in or influencing our government? I don't care for them and if they committed the crime, they deserve to go to prison. Can you say the same for the Comey, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Hillary and the rest of the cabal guilty of rigging an election?
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:46 am

John Q. Public wrote:A couple verifiable facts for Red:

The investigation didn't start with the dossier; YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!!!

There are parts that still haven't been publicly corroborated, but NOTHING in the dossier has been disproven or discredited. And no, using Russian individuals as sources !== "colluding with 'Russia'".

When your argument relies on "alternative facts," you've lost before you've begun.
READ all the facts regarding the dossier. There is now evidence the JUSTICE Department told the FBI to stand down regarding Hillary. This occurred after the now infamous tarmac meeting with bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. Lunch should be testify under oath as should bill Clinton, that is if you can pry him away from....nevermind.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:47 am

BTW, end zone dance? On a victory that should have never taken place? And, the end zone victory dance will begin when the real criminals gets charged.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24541
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Wabash » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:20 am

Red wrote:Can you say the same for the Comey, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Hillary and the rest of the cabal guilty of rigging an election?
Yup. When they plead guilty or are convicted of a crime.

Until then it's just more wild eyed claims from RWNJs.

broman
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:33 am

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries
The American people deserve to know whether Donald Trump is either A) a legitimate president, B) a Russian asset, C) the functional equivalent of an organized crime boss or D) just a useful idiot who happens to have been victimized by the greatest collection of coincidences in the history of the republic,”
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... mp-1233740

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 19726
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:44 am

Red wrote: READ all the facts regarding the dossier. There is now evidence the JUSTICE Department told the FBI to stand down regarding Hillary. This occurred after the now infamous tarmac meeting with bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. Lunch should be testify under oath as should bill Clinton, that is if you can pry him away from....nevermind.
"Read all the facts regarding the dossier. SQUIRREL!!!!"

Adderall can help that.

I have read about it, Red. Nothing has been disproven or discredited. Your wishful thinking can't change that or the fact that the investigation started before the dossier was turned over.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:23 am

Another swing and miss! Sealed indictments have been written. Keep digging yourself deeper John. Here is the truth, you know the democrats are so dirty and criminal with the help of the criminal media, you are investing any principles you think you have that the truth wont come out. Guess what, it already has.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:25 am

Hakeem Jeffries, another trash democrat from New York? Really? Pathetic.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

broman
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:15 pm

Mueller Findings

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities," Mueller wrote in the findings released Sunday by the Justice Department.
For each of the relevant actions investigated, the report sets out evidence on both sides of the question and leave unresolved what the special counsel views as ‘difficult issues’ of law and fact concerning whether the President’s actions and intent could be viewed as obstruction,
However, in an apparent departure from the four corners of Mueller’s report, Barr says he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein “have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.”
“The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. :eh?:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... rt-1233771

crayegg
Oversight Committee
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:13 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by crayegg » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:22 pm

So Mueller splits the baby and punts. Then Trump's justice department decides not enough to prosecute. I still don't think this thing is over.

broman
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Democrats need to let these other investigation breath. Pelosi is right, impeachment battles help Trump.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24541
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Wabash » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:35 pm

crayegg wrote:So Mueller splits the baby and punts. Then Trump's justice department decides not enough to prosecute. I still don't think this thing is over.
Mueller is going to let NY take over. Pardons don't work there.

Mueller is playing 3D chess against someone who can't figure out how to use an umbrella.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12548
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Vilepagan » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Red wrote: Don't you think it's nice that these criminals are no longer working in or influencing our government? I don't care for them and if they committed the crime, they deserve to go to prison.
Excellent. I assume you're also not inclined to attack that process which rooted them out.
Can you say the same for the Comey, McCabe, Page, Brennan, Hillary...
Yes. If it's found that any of them committed a crime they should go to prison. This should be easy since you have nothing but political allies in the Justice Department. That is of course if there's any actual evidence of any criminality on the part of any of these people. The lack of indictments against any of them indicates no such evidence exists.
...and the rest of the cabal guilty of rigging an election?
I still don't quite understand why you imagine Hillary "rigged the election" since she lost, but yes, if there's any actual evidence of some shadowy "cabal" they too should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for whatever crimes they may have committed in addition to being a nefarious cabal.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 19726
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Hillary isn't the topic.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Reading more into Barr's memo
https://qz.com/1579451/this-is-barrs-en ... er-report/

Conspiracy was based on two things. Social media disinformation and the hacking. There was no coordination between the Trump campaign between and the Russians although it was offered. If Mueller's focus was that narrow, did he farm out the rest or consider the other events not criminal?

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24541
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Wabash » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:40 am

Heck, I'm just surprised Barr's letter didn't blame it all on Clinton or Obama.

Keep in mind, Barr's summary is exactly that. It's not the Mueller report.

The people who are buying Barr's summary are the same ones who don't care if he committed crimes in the first place.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 19726
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:17 am

So while everybody with an "R" after his name very aggressively shouts "total exoneration" despite the letter specifically saying "no exoneration," Part Two of the letter actually says that while Donald very publicly tried to obstruct justice, he couldn't be charged with that only because that law requires him to be charged with something else. He couldn't be charged with obstruction, despite all of his very obvious efforts, only because he couldn't be charged with collusion or conspiracy. And that was from the summary by his "friendly" AG. It's even further from being an exoneration than it looks on the surface and I imagine it doesn't rule out obstruction if charges are filed in any of the many other investigations.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by broman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:36 am

Mueller clears Trump of conspiracy and reaffirms Russia attacked our election and it doesn't change a dam thing for the Trump cult. Same words, same theories, same complaints and grievances.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 19726
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 am

I gotta say I'm very impressed by the Republicans' offense on this. They put the entire team on the field to hammer on the "total exoneration" point to try and de-legitimize any other investigations, at least in the eyes of the believers. And I think the only effective check on it would have to come from the DOJ, so I think the GOP is in total control of the messaging at least for the time being.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Post Reply