[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 50 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:56 pm

I can't help but wonder what the end zone dancing is going to turn to when the Trump fans find out that Mueller is a Special Counsel and not a Special Prosecutor and the various other jurisdictions take up their parts of the investigation.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red

Postby Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:42 am

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:46 am

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:47 am

BTW, end zone dance? On a victory that should have never taken place? And, the end zone victory dance will begin when the real criminals gets charged.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:20 am

broman

Postby broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:33 am

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries
The American people deserve to know whether Donald Trump is either A) a legitimate president, B) a Russian asset, C) the functional equivalent of an organized crime boss or D) just a useful idiot who happens to have been victimized by the greatest collection of coincidences in the history of the republic,”
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... mp-1233740

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:44 am

Red

Postby Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:23 am

Another swing and miss! Sealed indictments have been written. Keep digging yourself deeper John. Here is the truth, you know the democrats are so dirty and criminal with the help of the criminal media, you are investing any principles you think you have that the truth wont come out. Guess what, it already has.

Red

Postby Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:25 am

Hakeem Jeffries, another trash democrat from New York? Really? Pathetic.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:15 pm

Mueller Findings

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities," Mueller wrote in the findings released Sunday by the Justice Department.
For each of the relevant actions investigated, the report sets out evidence on both sides of the question and leave unresolved what the special counsel views as ‘difficult issues’ of law and fact concerning whether the President’s actions and intent could be viewed as obstruction,
However, in an apparent departure from the four corners of Mueller’s report, Barr says he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein “have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.”
“The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. :eh?:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... rt-1233771

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Postby crayegg » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:22 pm

So Mueller splits the baby and punts. Then Trump's justice department decides not enough to prosecute. I still don't think this thing is over.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Democrats need to let these other investigation breath. Pelosi is right, impeachment battles help Trump.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:40 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Hillary isn't the topic.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Reading more into Barr's memo
https://qz.com/1579451/this-is-barrs-en ... er-report/

Conspiracy was based on two things. Social media disinformation and the hacking. There was no coordination between the Trump campaign between and the Russians although it was offered. If Mueller's focus was that narrow, did he farm out the rest or consider the other events not criminal?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:40 am

Heck, I'm just surprised Barr's letter didn't blame it all on Clinton or Obama.

Keep in mind, Barr's summary is exactly that. It's not the Mueller report.

The people who are buying Barr's summary are the same ones who don't care if he committed crimes in the first place.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:17 am

So while everybody with an "R" after his name very aggressively shouts "total exoneration" despite the letter specifically saying "no exoneration," Part Two of the letter actually says that while Donald very publicly tried to obstruct justice, he couldn't be charged with that only because that law requires him to be charged with something else. He couldn't be charged with obstruction, despite all of his very obvious efforts, only because he couldn't be charged with collusion or conspiracy. And that was from the summary by his "friendly" AG. It's even further from being an exoneration than it looks on the surface and I imagine it doesn't rule out obstruction if charges are filed in any of the many other investigations.

broman

Postby broman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:36 am

Mueller clears Trump of conspiracy and reaffirms Russia attacked our election and it doesn't change a dam thing for the Trump cult. Same words, same theories, same complaints and grievances.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 am

I gotta say I'm very impressed by the Republicans' offense on this. They put the entire team on the field to hammer on the "total exoneration" point to try and de-legitimize any other investigations, at least in the eyes of the believers. And I think the only effective check on it would have to come from the DOJ, so I think the GOP is in total control of the messaging at least for the time being.

Return to “National”