First Charges filed by Mueller

Tommy Tar

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Tommy Tar » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:09 am

#butthurtmatters. \:D/

I just returned from Israel and I was in the hotel dinning room in Eilat with over three hundred people when the news said the Mueller report shows no collusion at all. The dinning room full of Americans, Canadians, Germans, Filipinos and the hotel staff cheered and hugged.

Maybe your not getting the best info from MSNBC, CNN and John Oliver. :giggle: Now the counterpunch comes lefty and our President has had 2.5 years to get it ready.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:27 am

LOL good luck with that Tommy

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:21 am

Tommy Tar wrote: I just returned from Israel and I was in the hotel dinning room in Eilat with over three hundred people when the news said the Mueller report shows no collusion at all. The dinning room full of Americans, Canadians, Germans, Filipinos and the hotel staff cheered and hugged.
I hate to say this Tommy, but your story sounds as believable as what comes out of trump's mouth.

You claim you were eating dinner in a dining room with three hundred people and they had TV's set up for you to watch while you ate? Sounds real. :lol:

At any rate, why would we care what a bunch of Germans, Canadians, or Filipinos think?

You said in a post on March 13: "Huge day tomorrow Red."

Anything come of that or was that just another useless prediction from the right?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

broman

Post by broman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:00 am

Tommy Tar wrote: Maybe your not getting the best info from MSNBC, CNN and John Oliver. Now the counterpunch comes lefty and our President has had 2.5 years to get it ready.
Maybe..... Why does it not give you pause that nut-jobs like Carter Paige, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi, criminals like Paul Manafort and traitors(Judges word BTW) like Mike Flynn all found a place in Trump's orbit?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 am

Tommy Tar wrote:#butthurtmatters. \:D/

I just returned from Israel and I was in the hotel dinning room in Eilat with over three hundred people when the news said the Mueller report shows no collusion at all. The dinning room full of Americans, Canadians, Germans, Filipinos and the hotel staff cheered and hugged.
I was at a hotel in London in a dining room full of Americans, Canadians, Germans, Filipinos, and various hotel staff.

They were all outraged when the Barr Memo (not Mueller Report since it is not public) and yelled out what is politely referred to as Bovine Scatology.

Any counterpunch opportunity was blown up when he decided he wanted the courts to overturn Obamacare the next day. He's already backed off that position and the ability to counter the Mueller Report (which he now says he won't make public) has been lost.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: misquote removed
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:24 am

Now he wants to discredit the report that fully exonerates him. I'm so confused.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:31 am

His idiot followers don't care.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Numerous news outlets are reporting that Barr is going to release two versions of the redacted report tomorrow.

What a joke!!

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:49 am

Yeah...almost as funny as criticizing someone for something they haven't done yet. Let's wait and see what comes out, shall we?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:12 am

We paid him how much to tell us this?

Ebell

Post by Ebell » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:38 am

Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong? Orange Man Bad was already stale two years ago.

broman

Post by broman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 am

How could anybody responsible get into the details of the Mueller Report and still claim Trump was exonerated or this was a deep state conspiracy?

broman

Post by broman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:21 am

Actually the "report" confirmed everything "we" have been talking about.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:34 am

NO COLLUSION!*
NO OBSTRUCTION!**

broman

Post by broman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:36 am

37 times, I don't not recall or remember....

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:23 am

“I’m f*cked” aren’t the words of an innocent man.
Last edited by ShiftyMutt on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 am

Ebell wrote:Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong? Orange Man Bad was already stale two years ago.
Good to see that you're back.

The report states (amongst other things);
Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President 's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

cruiser

Post by cruiser » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:32 am

And, yet; after all this, Trump is still the President, (how can that be?)
And - if the left keeps going more radical, it is just helping Trump win
the next election - even established Dem's are saying so...

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:44 am

Note also that this says Junior is as dumb as his dad.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 am

cruiser wrote: nd, yet; after all this, Trump is still the President,
Who was expecting Trump to not be president after all this?