[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 55 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

Wabash

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Wabash » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:55 am

Not that anyone is surprised. Sanders admitted she lies on the podium.

This coming from someone who claims to be a good christian.

#shockednotshocked
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:12 pm

After all of this, nothing will happen to this guy.

He most likely will be re-elected and run the largest Ponzi scheme funded by the dumbass people that vote for him.
I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:20 pm

I would agree. The only way to affect this presidency is to vote him out.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:56 pm

It sounds to me like Mueller said he couldn't indict because of precedent, not because he didn't have the evidence, and he left that decision to Congress. I doubt Congress will do it, at least for now. Politically speaking, justice be damned, an impeachment right now would give Pence a year and a half of carrying out Donald's plans but not being such a buffoon - if it's successful. If it isn't - and the way politics has been lately there's no guarantee they'd have the votes - it hurts the Democratic candidates, probably bigly. I have a feeling having the specter of impeachment in their back pockets might be the better strategy for the Dems.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Wrong. There's a third option.

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Wow, Vilepagan; are you really that low of a person - pretty despicable on your part!

broman

Postby broman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:49 pm

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:01 pm

I'd rather Mueller had explicitly said "that's for Congress to decide" rather than using language that only people who know about such things would understand, but he doesn't seem to have. So watch for the all-out blitz to discredit anything Congress does, now.

And yeah. I agree with Cruiser. Pretty out of line, VP.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:12 pm

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:22 pm

And keep in mind that removing Trump by impeachment (or otherwise) gives Pence the advantage of incumbency. I doubt that's anything the D's want.

Luca

Postby Luca » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:21 pm

Jeez guys, seriously?

Throughout history people have been killing leaders they thought were corrupt, incompetent, or otherwise unfit for office for one reason or another. I was neither recommending it nor endorsing it, nor "fantasizing" about it (shame on you Luca) just observing that it's just another way for people to remove one of their leaders. And you guys all had a cow...unbelievable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Luca

Postby Luca » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:49 pm

broman

Postby broman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Return to “National”