[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 57 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

Red

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Red » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:09 pm

The fat lady, hilary will start singing when the sealed indictments are open. Your party is filth. Be proud vile.

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:11 pm

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:15 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:21 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:25 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Luca

Postby Luca » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:42 pm

So you still believe in the super secret commie conspiracy with Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale in the Trump Tower? Or was it Professor Plum with the wrench in the Billiard Room? Great Scott, Holmes, that must mean that Mueller is part of the coverup. It goes deeper than anyone knew. They're trying to poison our precious bodily fluids, Colonel.........................

Okay, so I overestimated. Get back to me when you get to the bottom of that commie plot. Then may be you can tackle the Rosenberg's, Sacco and Vanzetti, Attica, etc. Probably won't be hearing from you for a long time

I can't take you seriously. You're just acting out all your pent-up frustrations and anger, pagan. We all know what they are. You've repeated them in every possible permutation for the last 2 years. As I said, it's over and I don't have anything new to add unless you do......................Luca

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:48 pm

So I;m taking that Luca has pretty much not followed any thread on the issue here.

Yet he continues to comment wildly on things. '

Interesting.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:51 pm

I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:12 pm

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:18 pm

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:26 pm

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:02 am

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:36 am

I finished reading the report. The underlying theme (to me) is how easily the Russians manipulated the gullibility of the American public. Which was exploited to maximum effect.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:18 am

The topic is the Mueller report, Red.

Red

Postby Red » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:24 am

Indeed it is. Tick tock! Indictments are coming. 37 indictments and 8 convictions? Batting .210. LOL The worse was an American Hero, Michael Flynn! BE proud!

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:29 am

Huh? :eh?:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:03 am

If anybody's interested in actually reading the damned report, you can read or download a searchable version of it here:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... Report.pdf

The part that lays out the framework for Congress to investigate or prosecute obstruction starts around page 169 of Section 2.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Return to “National”