[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 65 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

broman

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby broman » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:45 am

PTG, your repose to me directly referencing the Mueller Report is a video on Russian comedians crank calling Adam Shiff. Slow down and think about it......

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:08 pm

Actually Broman it was for you and others as well, watch, and then look at your post and follow your own advice...seems like a lot you have trouble with this sort of thing...

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 pm

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:35 pm

Last edited by Playthegame on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:35 pm

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 pm

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Last edited by Playthegame on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:52 pm

Comey's actions or lack thereof are not going to be discussed tomorrow during Mueller's hearing.

So your constant attempt at deflection is not relevant.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:55 pm

Well good chance his actions will be...you certainly do not know either way and you live in the universe of deflection as is obvious from your posts...all 23,803 of them...

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:56 pm

Nice playing with you Wabash...I have to go do my homework now...

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:03 pm

It's obvious.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:07 pm

Here’s the problem with whacky conspiracy theories... ESPECIALLY the Deep State type you seem to relish in propagating.
And it’s actually the same trepidation I held with regard to Mueller finding a conspiracy in partnership with Russians.
For such to occur, for ANY of this to be true, the number of people and layers of coverup and conspiracy would be so great that history, human nature and human fallibility would dictate that SOMEONE involved or in-the-know directly or peripherally would either slip-up, flip, tell the wrong confidant, be struck with a case of conscience, succumb to pressure of authorities.
It’s tantamount to the ridiculous and repulsive DS false flag theories about Sandy Hook, Vegas and others. It’s just not plausible.
Let alone the fact that you are sorely miss informed.
Do you even know who originally contracted and paid for the Steele dossier?
How many FBI and congressional investigations has Hillary and the crew been subject to? And how many indictments? And don’t answer with more deep state conspiracy. It’s still not plausible.
Do you have any experience Or discernible knowledge in law, constitutional or otherwise, other than your viewing of Fox News legal pundits?
You sure seem to think you do.
If you will please let us know when it all comes crumbling down for Hillary and her deep state cohorts?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:58 pm

The Best People. Though I was not a fan, not a fan.
I don’t know him. He only worked for the transition for a very short time.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:41 pm

Nervous, Bro? You sound nervous.

T-minus 10 hours and I haven't heard anything to give me the impression Democrats have realized Mueller isn't going to expound on any of their questions. He's Mueller. His answers are going to be "Yes" and "No". If they don't have questions ready in that format, their performances are going to be as embarrassing as Jordan's.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:44 pm

You may have heard it here first...just sayin...

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:55 pm

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Odd scheduling, too. The Judiciary Committee doing Part 2 at 9:30 AM Eastern, then the Intelligence Committee doing Part 1 around noon Eastern. I guess the results are all that matters, but I'd think they'd have done them in order.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:22 pm

But of course. Stumped by the Dossier question. Or distinct dissonance. So in lieu of substantive and coherent rebuttal I get juvenile deflections.
At the very least, a man of any intelligence, integrity, empathy and living in reality would immediately repudiate the false flag conspiracy theories of the aforementioned mass murders of innocent men, women and children. Political ideology notwithstanding, that crap is cruel, dangerous and flat out sick buck bonkers.
But again.
Please enlighten me as to the genesis of the Steele Dossier and the original financing behind it.
C’mon Now. You spew so much so fast yet you can’t support one little assertion?
As for the biting wit (read: you’re a tool) in reference to my Username and avatar or whatever... really, is that all you got? But I’d rather be diluted than deluded. So cheers.
Thanks for playing though. Thought maybe you’d give me some game... with at least some credible facts to support your assertions and some coherent and substantive rebuttal. But alas, after poring over some of your previous posts, WTF was I thinking?

Return to “National”