First Charges filed by Mueller

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:05 am

Isn't it time to update the redactions anyway, since so many were based on investigations and prosecutions that have since been closed?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Apparently that job has been entrusted to the same people working on releasing Trump's tax returns
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Bam! Here's the news all you trumpsters have been waiting for! And just in time for campaign season!!

Republican-Led Review Backs Intelligence Findings on Russian Interference

Uh, wut?

American intelligence officials’ determination that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to assist Donald J. Trump’s candidacy was fundamentally sound and untainted by politics, according to a key Republican-led Senate review released on Tuesday. The findings undercut longstanding allegations by Mr. Trump and his allies that the officials were biased against him.

“In all the interviews of those who drafted and prepared the I.C.A. (Intelligence Community Assessment), the committee heard consistently that analysts were under no politically motivated pressure to reach specific conclusions,” the report said. “All analysts expressed that they were free to debate, object to content and assess confidence levels, as is normal and proper for the analytic process.”

“The I.C.A. reflects strong tradecraft, sound analytical reasoning and proper justification of disagreement in the one analytical line where it occurred,” said Senator Richard M. Burr, Republican of North Carolina and the panel’s chairman. “The committee found no reason to dispute the intelligence community’s conclusions.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB12ZvC2

Now let's all pause for a moment of stunned silence before the next round of weak excuses and ridiculous attacks... :roll:
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:16 pm

:iknow:

The "Deep State" got to them......right?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:09 pm

Of course.