[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 2 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

Fordama

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Fordama » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Sater has a long history of rolling over easily in the past. He's a weak link.

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Smart money would be on Flynn since that's pretty much an open and shut case (or it should be, anyway). I doubt it goes a whole lot further.

kramer

Postby kramer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:32 pm

“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Which doesn't change Nunes embarrassing statements or actions.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:08 pm

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Make Them Cry Again In 2020

broman

Postby broman » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:13 pm

And investigators are looking for clues in what might seem like an unlikely place: the glitzy November 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.
Trump himself would later boast about the many highfliers he met in Moscow, during a 2015 appearance on Hugh Hewitt's radio show.

"I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals and top-of-the-government people. I can't go further than that, but I will tell you I met the top people," Trump said.
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/17/537277074 ... d-powerful

Trump was impressed with the Russian system. These oligarchs have a financial stake in the military, state government and business. Don't stop at Manafort and Flynn, evidence exist to suggest the Trump organization was playing the same game. :2cents:

broman

Postby broman » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Neither one of us has any way to know the answer to that. But, keep in mind that at least part of that time, Manafort was working with the Dems, and Flynn was fired by Trump, for not disclosing his role acting as a foreign agent for Turkey, before joining the Trump Cabinet.
Last edited by Professor Fate on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

broman

Postby broman » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:49 pm

True.

not4u13

Postby not4u13 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:38 pm

It seems unlikely that Trump actually had anything to do with this fiasco. I don't like the guy and think he's an imbecile, but if he were really pulling strings, he wouldn't have done some of the things he's done. He's not completely stupid. He really believes this whole Russian thing is a witch hunt because he has no clue what was really going on behind the scenes.

I feel like with what little we've heard, it will be Manafort and it will be for some ancillary charge not directly related to the election.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:24 pm

And it might not be Monday or any other time soon. If this indictment implicates other people, they might hold it until they have those indictments ready. Or they could hold it to make other potential witnesses sweat. Or... (long shot) if it's a criminal indictment against Trump, they could be holding it until he's out of office.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Here's another name--Roger Stone
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

broman

Postby broman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:06 am

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

All of this "Russia" talk right when the Republicans are making their big push for historic Tax Cuts & Reform. Is this coincidental? NOT!

...are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

..."collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's...

...the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,....

....Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),....

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 am

That's hysterical.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:40 am

Easily amused.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

kramer

Postby kramer » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Since "Clinton worked with Russian officials to meddle in the election", wonder if she's the one going down?

Anybody else here love seeing the massive corruption by the left come out in the open?
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 pm

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:08 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Return to “National”