[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 3 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:53 pm

This was our country's election?

Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:16 pm

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:37 am

Meanwhile,

Remember how candidate Trump said he was only going to hire the "best" people? The "best" at what?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:33 am

Caddying. The best caddies as he approaches 80 trips to the golf course this year.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

broman

Postby broman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:22 am

Why lie about a meeting if you have nothing to hide?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:57 am

Interesting tweet from Vicente Fox:

Vicente Fox Quesada‏ @VicenteFoxQue 57m
.@realDonaldTrump, the indictments show us, either: you were never in charge of your campaign or you naively thought it'd never get to you.

Is Don involved in this or is the whole mess a result of an amateur/entry-level individual (who isn't bright enough to understand that he is) being completely out of his league? :-k

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 am

Mueller and the Republicans are the left, I guess.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

broman

Postby broman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:37 am

Last edited by John Q. Public on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the quote

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 pm

But did Don understand that? He was an amateur who hired a staff from Monster.com instead of through Washington or party connections. And he continues to demonstrate his cluelessness. I'm not looking to excuse anything he might or might not have done but I'm wondering if it might boil down, in part, to naivete.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:23 pm

An interesting take from Wired Magazine.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:47 pm

MAGA=More Are Getting Arrested.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:32 pm

...he continues to demonstrate his cluelessness

"Fat, orange and stupid is no way to go through life"

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:23 am

Corey Lewandowski went on some news outlet and blamed the FBI. Claiming the Feds should have warned the Trump campaign about Manafort.

I submit Trump set himself up for this by having no campaign operation and then transferring so much of his campaign operation into the White House.

A real presidential campaign would have a wall of lawyers and experts that could put an end to any Russian attempts to infiltrate the campaign. A real campaign would have also been run by professionals who would have cleaned out any pro-Putin elements in the organization and kept the candidate away from such a terrible idea as colluding with Russia.

Trump had no real campaign. Instead, he had a cult of amateurs who catered to his whims. Judging from Trump’s own remarks, he sees nothing wrong with colluding with Putin, and this culture of collusion followed Trump into his White House staff that is filled with some of the same people who were involved with the campaign.

broman

Postby broman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:54 am

Nothing to see... Manafort just ran the convention and he was a criminal before we hired him. Papadopoulos was just a "coffee" boy. No defense of their actions.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Confucious say, "Man who make espresso can place you in great distresso."

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:47 am

The Trump Administration is claiming he was a low level operative that Trump had never met.

Here he is at a meeting with someone claiming to have a great memory and one of the best brains.

I'm told this is very common with dementia patients.
Attachments
papadopoulos-trump-photo-e1509381955185.jpg

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:05 pm

All is not well in Trumpville.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Is there a reason why he's blaming Jared?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:56 pm

I'm not sure. I only know that he assured everyone he was only going to hire the best people.

Return to “National”