One of my FB friends posted this. I agree with all of this.
I’m a gun owner, hunter, target shooter and concealed permit owner. So I guess not your typical liberal.
But I don’t have a problem with a number of limitations:
1. Mag limits. 10 round max. Yes, it’s loads of fun to empty a 30 rnd clip at the range, but I’m willing to give that up.
2. End production and sales of all semi-auto rifles larger than 22 caliber to the general public. Not confiscation. Just end the proliferation. If you can’t hit your big game animal with one shot, you need more range time.
3. Make illegal all modifications to increase rate of fire.
4. Background checks for every gun sale. Every single one.
The next several are the most important, as far as I’m concerned:
5. Repeal all legislation created to limit study of gun violence.
6. Establish a national database with the CDC specific for violent crimes, with standardized information for documenting gun violence.
7. Make it mandatory for all LEO agencies to participate in data gathering and submission to the database. This is to include every incident involving a firearm, whether discharged or not, whether LEO or civilian. We cannot have a reasonable discussion without data, and we don’t have accurate data.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.