[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Republican scumbaggery at its finest - Page 2 - Orange County Forums

Republican scumbaggery at its finest

Red

Re: Republican scumbaggery at its finest

Postby Red » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:30 pm

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:42 pm

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:45 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:54 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:56 pm

It's just another lame-ass attempt to belittle Republicans (and by extension, I assume, conservatives)

To the contrary, current Republicans are anything but conservative. Rudy Giuliani is a Republican. George Will, with whom I disagree with 90% of the time but have immense respect for, is a conservative.

There is a HUGE difference.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 pm

MDDad stated previously he didn't vote for Trump. I think he's more like George Will than Rudy Giuliani and thus shouldn't take criticism of GOP politics so personally... :2cents:
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:51 am

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:19 am

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:57 am

I kept my health care. Millions of more people were able to get healthcare.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:20 am

That clip just makes me miss having a mature, thoughtful adult leading us and even more depressed about the lying scumbag we have representing us to the world now...
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:51 am

The Hill is reporting.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:23 am

But the irregularities are from the primary election. Shouldn't they be forced to start from scratch? If they come up with somebody to run the election?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 am

I have no idea. I'm sure this will end up being decided by the courts. I just thought it interesting that Congress can refuse to seat someone.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “National”