Democrat Election Interference

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Democrat Election Interference

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Who needs COLLUSION when you have 16 other investigations for everything but carjacking?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Nobody. But which excuse for the loss in 2016 will Democrats blame now? --:--
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Who needs COLLUSION when you have 16 other investigations for everything but carjacking?

It's worse than that - they keep boasting about him being "innocent" of it when it isn't even a crime

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Nobody. But which excuse for the loss in 2016 will Democrats blame now?
Dunno. You'd have to ask people who make excuses for it.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:30 pm

Meanwhile for those of us excited about the future it's 2019 next week =D>

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:39 am

Credo ut intelligam wrote: You guys can pin your hopes on Mueller until the cows come home, but the FACT is there is ZERO evidence of Trump-Russia "Collusion." Didn't happen. End of story. Prepare to be disappointed.
I have no hopes, just the sure knowledge that Mr. Mueller is conducting an investigation the results of which are still unknown.
Don't be the last ones to figure out this was all a hoax launched by the Hillary campaign as an excuse for their horrible candidate blowing the election.
Of course...Mr. Mueller, a Republican, worked diligently for the Hillary campaign. Have you been drinking?
Think about it, if there was any evidence it would have been leaked long ago.
I see. There is no evidence because you aren't aware of any. I hope you don't put too much stock in that argument because I fear you will be disappointed.
Even Saturday Night Live figured out the jig was up 9 months ago...
Now there's a convincing argument...you know he's innocent because SNL told you so. I'm not sure it's possible for you to come up with a more absurd argument, but no doubt MDDad will pop in here to tell me you tried to start a meaningful discussion but were just met with ridicule.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:09 am

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Next we'll hear that Hillary never actually deleted 30,000 emails...
Credo ut intelligam wrote:...this was all a hoax launched by the Hillary campaign
Here it is almost 2019 and you're still haunted by Hillary...priceless :lol:
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:59 am

Here it is almost 2019 and you're still haunted by Hillary...priceless :lol:
Clinton Derangement Syndrome
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:55 am

Credo ut intelligam wrote: Next we'll hear that Hillary never actually deleted 30,000 emails
The Guardian is reporting the GOP majority House Judiciary Committee is closing down its investigation with a whimper.
Republicans have quietly and unceremoniously ended their congressional investigation of whether the FBI and Justice Department were biased in their handling of inquiries into Hillary Clinton’s emails and Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

House judiciary chairman Robert Goodlatte and oversight chairman Trey Gowdy, who are retiring next week, sent a letter rather than a full report to the Justice Department and the Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell. It wraps up an inquiry that was conducted mostly behind closed doors but also in public as Republican lawmakers often criticised interview subjects later and suggested they were conspiring against Trump.
The usual manufactured faux scandal.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 am

Putting a period at the end of the sentence.
Attachments
Clinton Emails.jpg

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:51 am

Actually, more of an ellipsis, since they asked that the WITCH HUNT continue. Which it won't.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 am

You have to love the chutzpah of them demanding others find something they could not. It's like there is a belief that nothing to be found couldn't possibly be true.

18echo
Oversight Committee

Post by 18echo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Wabash wrote: You have to love the chutzpah of them demanding others find something they could not. It's like there is a belief that nothing to be found couldn't possibly be true.
They already found enough, 2,180 emails containing Secret, Top Secret and even TS/SCI/TK information, Lynch just decided to close the investigation without filing charges.

Keeping up with the news, you probably knew all that, but saying there was nothing to be found is probably more fun to say.

By comparison, Petraeus got it knocked down to misdemeanor and two years' probation, and he actually cooperated with the investigators.
"Hoc spatium adsuesco assuesco pro profunda rhetoricam."

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:07 pm

And yet the House Judiciary Committee with a GOP majority found nothing.

Credo ut intelligam

Post by Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:50 pm

You do know the reason the House Judicairy Cte is closing down their investigation is because they are no longer in the majority, and the Dems now in control of the Cte would obviously not continue the work.

No one denies the fact that Hillary broke the law in the use of her emails. Even Comey's "exoneration" press conference acknowledged that, so please stop the foolish obfuscation.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 pm

The reason they shut down is even more basic.

After YEARS of looking, they found nothing.

Like Trump, I believe Hillary is innocent till proven guilty.

So I can deny that she is guilty of anything.

Credo ut intelligam

Post by Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:15 pm

You are officially the Cliff Clavin of this board. Wabash, what color is the sky in your world?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote: Wabash, what color is the sky in your world?
That's rich. The color that one is innocent till proven guilty. AFTER due process. The lack of anything significant means one of three things;

1. The Clintons are that good (possible).
2. The GOP investigating them are complete incompetents (very possible).
3. There is nothing there (most likely).

The one that doesn't believe in every crackpot conspiracy theory spouted on Infowars or Fox News.

You sound like the type who believe she and her husband really were running a sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor.

SMH.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:28 am

Wabash wrote:So I can deny that she is guilty of anything.
That's a semantics game. There are thousands of people walking around who are guilty but not convicted...including probably Hillary Clinton.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:37 am

See my earlier posts on the most recent GOP investigations.
Attachments
Hillary Crook.jpg