[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Deep State crumbling - Orange County Forums

Deep State crumbling

Red

Deep State crumbling

Postby Red » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 pm

More documents (Lisa Page's testimony) came out. More evidence the Justice Department, mainly Loretta Lynch rigged the Hillary investigation and the FBI knew. They also knew there was no collusion. People are going down. All of you owe me an apology.

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:29 pm

It might help if we had half a clue what it said.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red

Postby Red » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm

Your dozen word response is part of the problem. You would know if you had any interest at all. Lisa Page admits they had no evidence of Russian Collusion and "ALL" of them knew (FBI) the fix was in for Hillary. Pick it up and read it. NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION! RUSSIAN DELUSION!!!!!!

The Russian Collusion was with the DNC, the justice department, FBI, and the Hillary campaign. I'll wait for an apology. Never mind! Don't need one. All of the democrats should be ashamed and should NEVER being up voter suppression again. Don't get me started on the Obama's State Department unmasking innocent Americans.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red

Postby Red » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:38 am

Dear vile,

What is it called when millions of Americans vote for a President and the government colludes to try and prevent the winner from taking the office? That is voter suppression! You're thinking is warped. I get, Trump derangement syndrome! The Obama Justice Department told the FBI to stand down and not charge your criminally insane Hillary. Thank God!!!!!!!!!

Red

Postby Red » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:39 am

Red

Postby Red » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:45 am

One more thing, for a guy who thinks he is intellectually superior than everybody, you lack common sense. Sorry to say. Again, download the transcripts and read it for yourself. BTW, more to come. Oh, and have you ever admitted voting for Hillary? I just want to know where you stand on principles.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 am

Can someone translate for me? Google Translate doesn't have an option for gibberish.

It seems like just yesterday that repubs were praising Comey for his October surprise.

#goodolddays
Last edited by Wabash on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Postby crayegg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:04 am

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:20 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 am

I think you're just supposed to blurt out whatever random thought comes into your mind.

RPW

Postby RPW » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:15 am

Red
America had to pick between two horrible choices as neither one is "great" for this country. I wish the prior Republican candidates had more balls and stood up to trump. They allowed a person with no plan, no soul and no heart to insult them, scream over the top of them and influence the Republican base to possibly change forever.

Its one thing to attack one horrible choice but to support the other blindly is kinda hard to believe. Look at the options Republicans had in 2016 but chose this dude.

Jeb Bush
Ben Carson
Chris Christie
Ted Cruz
Carly Fiorina
Jim Gilmore
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
John Kasich
George Pataki
Rand Paul
Rick Perry
Marco Rubio
Rick Santorum
Scott Walker
I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 am

Republicans chose Trump because he embodies what many of them believe but were afraid to say out loud.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

RPW

Postby RPW » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 am

I am The Voice of Reason

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:04 pm

‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Is it a secret language you guys have, or is there some sort of code?

Do let the rest of us know what the hell you're talking about won't you?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Why ruin a perfectly worthless thread?

broman

Postby broman » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:39 pm

Let me help everybody out on this.

The transcript of Lisa Page's July 2018 was released to the public on Tuesday March 12, 2019. The release of the transcript has FOX NEWS, Trumps Twitter and others claiming all sorts things. Read up if you will, but why did the anti-deep "staters" in the GOP controlled house not reveal the deep state plot while they had control of the process? Bruce Ohr another deep state co-conspirator testimony from August 2018 was released last week and the GOP controlled House did nothing to expose the criminality.

Comey, McCabe, Page, Ohr, and Strzok all testified under oath in public and private to the GOP house and it produced no charges of perjury or conspiracy.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:21 pm

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Pi Day! \:D/

--:--

Return to “National”