Deep State crumbling

Vilepagan

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:08 am

Has it happened yet? Did I miss it? Can I come out from under my chair now? :hide:

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 am

This is almost as much fun as the constant sheep bleating we had to endure during the faux Benghazi scandal.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:50 am

Maybe soon.
Attachments
200.gif
200.gif (2.81 MiB) Viewed 363 times
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:30 am

Aha! I found it! Precedent - Clinton v. Jones. Bad week for Righty.

A divided New York appeals panel has rejected President Donald Trump’s effort to dismiss or stall a lawsuit brought by a former “Apprentice” contestant who claims Trump sexually assaulted her a decade ago.

The appellate panel voted 3-2 to deny Trump’s bid to head off the suit from Summer Zervos, who says Trump kissed her, groped her breast and pressed his genitals against her in a Los Angeles hotel in 2007.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... mp-1221742

Eeewww.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:58 am

I thought I read the judge cited the Clinton case involving Paula Jones.

#karma
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Postby broman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:10 pm

GOP just released Peter Strozk from June of 2018. So, the new startagiy is the release testimony and have pro-Trump media outlets and figures spin the hell out of it and Trump can tweet how evil the FBI is. As I ask earlier, why did the house lead GOP not act upon the "discovery" of the deep state when they had the chance. Found the answer....... Paul Ryan

Trump said that House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and his predecessor and fellow conservative Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) wanted to be tougher with the left, but that Ryan would not let them.
“Paul Ryan wouldn’t give the right to have any subpoenas,” Trump told Breitbart News. “Okay? Now in all fairness, Meadows and Jordan and all these guys, they wanted to go tougher, but they weren’t allowed to by leadership.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... democrats/

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:18 pm

broman wrote:Source of the post GOP just released Peter Strozk from June of 2018.

Is this what we've been waiting for? Transcripts of testimony from last year?

JHC Red, at least try to be original.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Transcripts from last year about information that was a year old then. Large yawn.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 pm

I don't know what is supposed to happen. Has it happened yet?
Attachments
Marvin the Martian.png

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:11 am

If the Deep State crumbles, will we finally find out the "truth" about the Clintons, 9/11, UFOs, and Bigfoot?
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Nothing from Red or Tommy?...color me surprised. #-o

Red

Postby Red » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:09 pm

Keep laughing and keep up the snarky comments! More to come. Hey vile, have you answered my question? Did you vote for Hillary?
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm

RPW wrote:Red
America had to pick between two horrible choices as neither one is "great" for this country. I wish the prior Republican candidates had more balls and stood up to trump. They allowed a person with no plan, no soul and no heart to insult them, scream over the top of them and influence the Republican base to possibly change forever.

Its one thing to attack one horrible choice but to support the other blindly is kinda hard to believe. Look at the options Republicans had in 2016 but chose this dude.

Jeb Bush
Ben Carson
Chris Christie
Ted Cruz
Carly Fiorina
Jim Gilmore
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
John Kasich
George Pataki
Rand Paul
Rick Perry
Marco Rubio
Rick Santorum
Scott Walker

He beat them all. Ben Carson was my first choice. You are completely wrong if you think just Republicans voted for Trump. A lot of Democrats voted for him because they to, are sick and tired of the establishment. Check out the economy. He will e re-elected.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 pm

[quote="RPW"]One of the biggest problems that trump has caused is the empowerment of people to be straight up dickheads. The amount of racial incidents have increased over the last two years.[/quote

Not true. Turn off CNN!

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post A lot of Democrats voted for him because they to, are sick and tired of the establishment. Check out the economy. He will e re-elected.

And conversely. Even the Chair of the OCGOP admitted that many GOP voters must have voted for Dems in the last election. That being one of the reasons why OC is represented by all Dem congressional representatives.

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:55 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post He beat them all. Ben Carson was my first choice. You are completely wrong if you think just Republicans voted for Trump. A lot of Democrats voted for him because they to, are sick and tired of the establishment. Check out the economy. He will e re-elected

Ben Carson cannot get out of his own way. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you are happy with this man leading our country then that is your choice.

And this is the first time I have heard that a vote for him is a vote against the establishment.
I am The Voice of Reason

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post Not true. Turn off CNN!

Red
Every channel is discussing the number of racial incidents except for Fox. You can't be serious? You just had an incident during an NBA game. WTF???
I am The Voice of Reason

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Red wrote:Keep laughing and keep up the snarky comments! More to come.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:33 pm

What happened at an NBA game? Racist events occurred during the Obama years too. I didn't not blame him. I couldn't and wouldn't. It would have been absurd.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:Huge day tomorrow Red.
:cheers:
Bad week for lefty.

They don't think it's a bad day. As long as their queen stays out jail, they are happy.

Return to “National”