First charges filed by Barr.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Red » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Name a felon!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Red » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Because I don't know of any and I don't trust the rotten liberals to tell me. RPW, you are hitching your horse to the wrong side. Indictments are coming and the Queen Hilary will be one of them. Our lives were endangered by her releasing top secret emails to our enemies.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Red » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:31 pm

I expect nothing more for you JQP. Memes of 5 year old. Cant wait for MAY!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24066
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Wabash » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Red wrote:Name a felon!
I'll name two.

Manafort
Cohen
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12485
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Red wrote:QR_BBPOST Because I don't know of any and I don't trust the rotten liberals to tell me.
I understand. When you hear something you don't like you just assume it's fiction. Excellent reasoning.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18983
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Papadopoulos
Gates
Flynn
van der Zwaan

Not that it has anything to do with this topic.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman
Posts: 3730
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by broman » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Testimony by James Baker on why the FBI started its investigation

“So there was — there was a discussion between those folks, possibly all of the folks that you’ve identified, about whether or not President Trump had been ordered to fire Jim Comey by the Russian government?” asked Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas), one of the committee members interviewing Baker. “I wouldn’t say ordered. I guess I would say ... acting at the behest of and somehow following directions, somehow executing their will,” he said. “[A]nd so literally an order or not, I don’t know.” His comments, some of which have been revealed in news reports in recent months, were included in a 152-page transcript of Baker’s testimony to the House Oversight and Judiciary committees in October 2018, when Republicans led an investigation into the handling of the FBI’s Russia probe.

Under questioning in 2018 from a Democratic committee lawyer, Baker described numerous officials who were distressed that the president may have obstructed justice when he fired FBI Director James Comey in May 2017. Baker said he had personal concerns and that they were shared by not just top FBI brass but within other divisions and at the Justice Department as well. "The leadership of the FBI, so the acting director ... The heads of the national security apparatus, the national security folks within the FBI, the people that were aware of the underlying investigation and who had been focused on it," Baker said, running through a list of officials he said were worried that the president may have fired Comey to hinder the Russia investigation.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/ ... er-1264092

User avatar
Tommy Tar
Posts: 1454
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:38 am

Sorry guys but the Mueller investigation is finished and after 2.5 years nothing was found about Russia helping the Trump campaign and nothing about obstruction of the Mueller investigation. The report is now in the hands of the AG and will be made public soon, maybe even tomorrow (Friday).

Now it's time to find out if the narrative of Russian collusion was a operation put together by the heads of the Obama FBI, DOJ and the Clinton campaign (numerous officials). Many interviews by the FBI and Congress have already happened and I think Mr. Assange could have a email or two he's been saving to trade for a deal with prosecutors.


The Mueller investigation is done.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24066
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Wabash » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:52 am

How do you know? The report hasn't been made public.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by RPW » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:27 am

Red wrote:QR_BBPOST Because I don't know of any and I don't trust the rotten liberals to tell me. RPW, you are hitching your horse to the wrong side. Indictments are coming and the Queen Hilary will be one of them. Our lives were endangered by her releasing top secret emails to our enemies.
Stop it Red. I asked a simple question.. similar to the simple questions I have asked for a long time. You still have not answered.

No wonder these guys pounce on you with every post. You can't answer simple questions or have a reasonable conversation.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Tommy Tar
Posts: 1454
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:45 pm

The United States V Gregory B. Craig.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12485
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Vilepagan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:QR_BBPOST The United States V Gregory B. Craig.
I assume you have a point?

Do you even know what this indictment is about?

This was a guy who was investigated by Mueller and his indictment is part of that investigation. Like Mr. Manafort he was indicted for lying about his work for Ukraine, and failing to register as a foreign agent. His indictment is a good thing, and has been expected for some time. This is no surprise bombshell you have here.

Are you not saying anything because you have nothing to say, or are you hoping people will think this is part of the "payback" that you've asserted is about to happen? Maybe you had an orgasm when you learned this guy is a Democrat?

It isn't part of the "payback", it has nothing to do with Mr. Barr, and you really need to read what you post before you post.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by RPW » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:32 pm

I thought this board was for peaceful conversation and discussion about various topics?

It has turned into the Two Unwanted Uncles at the BBQ.

Tommy... thanks for the link to the indictment. The headlines online seem a little slanted "Former Obama WH Counsel..." If he stopped working with Obama in 2010 and hitched his horse (thanks for the line Red) to Manafort.. what does this have to do with Obama?

Yeah...clickbait.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Zebra
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Zebra » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:39 pm

RPW wrote:I thought this board was for peaceful conversation and discussion about various topics?
LOL ... seriously? :lol: I try and stay out of the pit of misery (Active Topics). The place has become the home of the unhinged, on both sides ... a virtual mud pit. I don't even know why I still have an account, but I do. ](*,)
Coach, you can call me a S.O.B. all you want. Just don't call me a little S.O.B. [-X

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by RPW » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 pm

I have faith in the souls of men.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary quote removed

User avatar
Zebra
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Zebra » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Word .. officiating football will cure you of that ... LOL :lol:
Last edited by John Q. Public on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary quote removed

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by RPW » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Me in stripes will be on hold for another few years.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary quote removed

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18983
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Vilepagan wrote:QR_BBPOST This was a guy who was investigated by Mueller and his indictment is part of that investigation. Like Mr. Manafort he was indicted for lying about his work for Ukraine, and failing to register as a foreign agent. His indictment is a good thing, and has been expected for some time. This is no surprise bombshell you have here.
True. If Tommy had been paying attention - or if he hadn't been lied to or if he'd read through his source's spin - he'd have known that his post belonged in the Mueller thread and not this one, as it has nothing to do with this one.

But I'll give him credit for pointing out that Mueller was looking for people who committed crimes and not trying to stage some kind of Democratic coup as Individual 1 would have us believe.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24066
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Wabash » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Let me sum up the current narrative we are hearing.

A bunch of lifelong republicans in the FBI colluded with Russia and Hillary to lose her own election so that Trump could win. That way the Deep State could take him down and reveal proof of the whole plot being uncovered in a report that no one is allowed to see.

Did I miss anything?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
Fordama
Posts: 18130
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:12 pm

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Fordama » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:Sorry guys but the Mueller investigation is finished and after 2.5 years nothing was found about Russia helping the Trump campaign and nothing about obstruction of the Mueller investigation. The report is now in the hands of the AG and will be made public soon, maybe even tomorrow (Friday).

Now it's time to find out if the narrative of Russian collusion was a operation put together by the heads of the Obama FBI, DOJ and the Clinton campaign (numerous officials). Many interviews by the FBI and Congress have already happened and I think Mr. Assange could have a email or two he's been saving to trade for a deal with prosecutors.


The Mueller investigation is done.
You've seen the report?

You say "nothing was found about Russian helping the Trump campaign." Barr's letter said otherwise. However, Barr said that nobody in the Trump Campaign worked with any Russians to influence the investigation.

Then you finish that post with a complete fantasy about the origin of the collusion. Are we now simply investigating every that any whackjob politician or newsource is claiming?
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Post Reply