First charges filed by Barr.

Tommy Tar

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Post by Tommy Tar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:28 am

Vilepagan wrote:I assume you have a point?

Do you even know what this indictment is about?

This was a guy who was investigated by Mueller and his indictment is part of that investigation. Like Mr. Manafort he was indicted for lying about his work for Ukraine, and failing to register as a foreign agent. His indictment is a good thing, and has been expected for some time. This is no surprise bombshell you have here.

Are you not saying anything because you have nothing to say, or are you hoping people will think this is part of the "payback" that you've asserted is about to happen? Maybe you had an orgasm when you learned this guy is a Democrat?

It isn't part of the "payback", it has nothing to do with Mr. Barr, and you really need to read what you post before you post.

Wow! personal attacks from the hall monitor. \:D/
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:34 am

Tommy Tar wrote:QR_BBPOST Wow! personal attacks from the hall monitor.
Utter nonsense, I made no personal attack on you. Nothing whatever to say about what you posted?

Figures, coming from a trump supporter I expect nothing more than innuendo and lies.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

broman

Post by broman » Thu May 23, 2019 6:51 pm

“If you look at Comey, if you look at McCabe, if you look at people probably higher than that, if you look at Strzok, if you look at his lover, Lisa Page, his wonderful lover.”

Trump repeatedly mentioned Strzok and Page’s “insurance policy” if Hillary Clinton didn’t win the 2016 election.

“That’s treason,” Trump declared.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... ge-treason

Another statement by the President claiming others committed treason. Heard Barr wink and nod interview on Fox. Watch a gal on CNN claim that spies were secretly placed inside the Trump campaign. :eh?: So "independents" would be turned off by moving towards impeachment... but they have no problem with the other side going after the "deep state".

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu May 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Can somebody explain to Donald that "spying" on a candidate, even if there's something illegal about it, can't possibly be treason?

And after you're done with that, could you ask Barr why he thinks we need three concurrent investigations - two by his own DOJ - into the same thing?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri May 24, 2019 1:06 pm

How about if it's after the election and he's the President-elect? Or after he has taken office?

Five buckets of fun is on it's way. \:D/
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri May 24, 2019 1:57 pm

That is not treason as how it is defined in the Constitution.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri May 24, 2019 2:13 pm

No and no, unless it's by an enemy. An enemy of the United States, not an enemy of Donald. And even then, it would have to be along the lines of state secrets and such.

Article III, Section 3
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

It's almost as if the Founders put that "only" in there just for Don's benefit.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri May 24, 2019 2:16 pm

Oh. And unequal representation fans, note that it refers to the United States as "them."

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri May 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:QR_BBPOST Five buckets of fun is on it's way.
Your predictions are even more vague and worthless than Red's.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri May 24, 2019 5:15 pm

This may have changed since the Cold War and the Aldrich Ames case.. At one time, treason charges couldn't be brought against an American unless they were providing confidential information to a declared enemy combatant with the intent of harming the US.

Trump's critics, including those in the FBI, wouldn't qualify.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Fri May 24, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Irrelevant quote and troll removed
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Post by broman » Fri May 24, 2019 5:56 pm

Add Joe Biden to the hit list.... anyway I think this is what this is all about...

GREGG JARRETT (GUEST HOST): The distraction, as you call it, I think is driven by fear. They fear what is about to happen, the inspector general report is going to come out. And I suspect it's going to be devastating about corruption in the Obama administration, under his leadership at the FBI and the Department of Justice. How they used their positions in law enforcement to target Americans for political reasons, which is a clear abuse of power and a myriad of other crimes: lying to a FISA court,

COREY LEWANDOWSKI (FORMER TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER)
They should be fearful. And I will tell you why, the person who has gotten a pass on this so far is Joe Biden. Because I believe that the investigation, which was launched, came from somewhere inside the White House to green light [James] Clapper, [James] Comey, and [John] Brennan to start this investigation into Donald Trump for no valid reason. We now know the State Department -- we've seen the contemporaneous emails that were put in place after Victoria Nuland did a meeting with Christopher Steele. They notified the FBI this person had no credibility, but it continued because it came from the highest levels of the government and Joe Biden has not answered what he knew and when he knew it of how this investigation began.
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019 ... and/223790

Didn't the "Nunes memo" expose the lies to the FISA court? One more thing, we did the "Deep State" simply rigged the election and frame Trump for crimes?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat May 25, 2019 5:02 am

Assuming there was illegality, none of what you describe is treason. Which is what the idiot in chief is claiming.

broman

Post by broman » Sat May 25, 2019 8:24 am

Barr will pick, choose and edit information from intel sources to help Trump spread the "deep state" narrative. The narrative can never by challenged by facts because it was never based on facts in the first place. --:--

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat May 25, 2019 10:25 am

The report(s) will say the investigation was based on intelligence from the Australian diplomat. Barr's summary will say that it's origins are unclear. In the meantime, all of our allies will refuse to share information with us.

broman

Post by broman » Sun May 26, 2019 3:29 pm

Double choke on the coffee this morning

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS: Again, we’re going to let the attorney general make that determination as he gets to the conclusion of this investigation.

TODD: So the president, he’s not going to accept …

SANDERS: But we certainly expect the people that were responsible and that were a part of this unprecedented obstruction and corruption at the FBI, those people should certainly be held responsible and be held accountable, and the president expects that to take place.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/5 ... n=trending

Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.), the third-ranking Republican in the House, dangerously claimed FBI officials who launched the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election could be guilty of committing treason.

During an interview Sunday that likely appealed to President Donald Trump, Cheney pointed to Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, two FBI staffers who sent text messages disparaging Trump, to claim the bureau’s entire investigation was predicated on political motivations
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/liz-chen ... 2156f360ae

Translation
Unprecedented obstruction, corruption and treason occurred, Barr will cook the books and make it look legal....

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun May 26, 2019 10:01 pm

Remember back before the election when the FBI was investigating the Clinton Foundation, Hillary's emails, Weiner's laptop, their union endorsed Trump and they seemed to have it in for Hillary? Boy, who'da known those treasonous bastards were secretly plotting to overthrow the guy nobody at the time thought would win?

Red

Post by Red » Mon May 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Tick tock tick tock. None dare call it treason! LOL. Trump called it. charges coming. All the snarky retorts from the board libs will be worthless when the truth comes out.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon May 27, 2019 2:35 pm

When? Pick a date! Any date!

You've only been citing this same nonsensical claim for almost a decade.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon May 27, 2019 5:32 pm

Red wrote:QR_BBPOST None dare call it treason! LOL. Trump called it.
Well, none dare call it burglary either, because it's neither treason nor burglary. The fact that trump called it such just goes to show how little he knows about the law...not a good trait in a president.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Wed May 29, 2019 6:46 am

Wabash wrote:That is not treason as how it is defined in the Constitution.
So your admitting that a crime took place against Donald Trump and his campaign staff but it does not fall under treason?