[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Changing Democracy - Page 4 - Orange County Forums

Changing Democracy

Luca

Re: Changing Democracy

Postby Luca » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal info removed

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:43 pm

You claimed slavery had nothing to do with creation of the Electoral College. No one is saying it was the ONLY reason. But believing it had NOTHING to do with it is also incorrect........Wabash
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:28 pm

And the illegal alien states created the census.

Note to Luca - I recommend drywall. You don't get as bloody and plaster tends to chip. ](*,)
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:54 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:55 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:59 pm

He may at one time. I doubt that is true now.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “National”