[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Infant in the WH threatens to sue Google, Twitter - Orange County Forums

Infant in the WH threatens to sue Google, Twitter

Vilepagan

Infant in the WH threatens to sue Google, Twitter

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:36 am

The Snowflake-In-Chief is whining and crying about alleged "bias" on Google, Twitter, and other social media platforms, and claims they are violating the law...except of course they aren't since they're privately-owned companies and can regulate speech on their platforms as they see fit.

It will be nice to have a president in the future who has some intelligence and decency.

Trump says Google, Facebook should be sued over bias allegations

President Trump on Wednesday said tech giants Google and Facebook should be sued over alleged bias toward conservatives.

“We should be suing Google and Facebook and all that, which perhaps we will,” Trump said during a phone interview with Fox Business Network.

Trump also attacked Twitter, claiming without evidence that the company is “making it very hard” to “get out my message” by making it more difficult for people to follow him.

“Twitter is just terrible, what they do,” he said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... llegations

Oh what a crybaby he is.

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Infant in the WH threatens to sue Google, Twitter

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:24 am

You click "Follow". How can he even say such nonsense?

Yeah. I know. Rhetorical question.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:42 am

And then he tagged the wrong Megan Rapino just to prove that, yeah, I guess Tweeter can be difficult for some of us.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:03 am

On the other hand, trump himself is guilty of violating the First Amendment rights of users on Twitter he's blocked. Too funny.

Appeals court rules Trump violated First Amendment by blocking Twitter users

A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that President Trump is not allowed to block people on Twitter over statements he does not like, affirming a lower court’s decision that declared the president’s account a “public forum.”

In a Tuesday decision, the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals noted that because Trump uses Twitter to communicate with the public about his administration, and his account is open to the public for people to comment on his posts, it warrants constitutional free speech protection under the First Amendment.

“We do conclude,” the opinion said, “that the First Amendment does not permit a public official who utilizes a social media account for all manner of official purposes to exclude persons from an otherwise‐open online dialogue because they expressed views with which the official disagrees.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/appeal ... tter-users
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red

Postby Red » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Name calling! So mature. Heck, I did and got banned. Keep it up. I need the laughs.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Name calling? Where? You got banned? From where?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:04 pm

And the conclusion from the big Social Media Summit - websites ban racists, antisemites, people who break their rules and Russian bots because they're Conservative. Yawn.

Well, that and some of them don't seem to understand how to operate a browser.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:54 pm

Why can't those snowflakes start their own social media. They can post all the right wing idiocy they want all day.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Postby broman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:33 pm

Can the moderates and the centrist still in the Trump coalition but shamed by guilt by association? The Dems in 2020 need somebody who can make the argument that decent people should not be in the same party as the proud boys, neo nazis, the "Q" and Sandy Hook false flagers.

Return to “National”