Lunatic versus Lunatic

Vilepagan

Re: Lunatic versus Lunatic

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:58 am

Red wrote:Source of the post All four of them are anti-Semitic, American hating, racist pieces of trash. All four of them together may fill a thimble with brains.

I can tell how much you don't like name-calling. How does it help you to reveal yourself to be a raging hypocrite?

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:18 am

Does Trump have rallies here in SoCal like the ones he has in other states?
I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:47 am

Doubtful. I don't think it would serve any purpose.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:38 am

Do you think a rally in OC would mirror what we just saw in North Carolina last night?
I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:43 am

It would in some parts of HB.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:45 am

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post I don't think it would serve any purpose.

I take that back. The protests outside would be ideal for his "angry, hateful, dangerous Liberals/illegals" narrative. He got a lot of mileage out of his appearance at the fairgrounds in 2016. Anger, resentment and fear are essential to his campaign, and the protests - that you know would happen - would feed right into that.

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:53 am

Fear of a Black Planet
I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:59 am

Fear of a Non-Old, Fat White Guy Planet. A lot of white folks aren't all that welcome in Trump World.

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:30 am

I am waiting for a person to step up with strong policy plans for our country.
I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:43 am

I don't agree with all of them, but boy, Warren has a plan for everything except fixing that old car in your driveway - maybe even that. And she explains all of them, which I really like.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:44 am

Red wrote:All four of them are anti-Semitic, American hating, racist pieces of trash. All four of them together may fill a thimble with brains.

Please provide the verbatim quotes and/or actions (and PLEASE... no Trump/Fox News twists of words, deeds or context... only FACTUAL references in proper context) of the duly elected (by the popular vote mind you) aforementioned congresswomen that finds you arriving at such a drastic and demeaning characterization? I’d really like to know.
Because, in all this uproar I took a look for myself, and while I don’t agree with everything they’ve said or their policy goals, it’s no different from ANY politician trying to bring about change he or she believes aligns with the consensus of their constituents and/or party. Let take Trump for example...
he has been disparaging, in the most drastic terms, America, it’s leaders AND its people for decades and its largely what he ran on.... “American Carnage”. Literally hundreds, nay thousands, of times where he is documented in print or on tape doing so, INCLUDING anti-Semitic and other racially centric statements. What’s the difference? Oh yeah, because his disparagement aligns with your own. Trumps vision and conveyance of a broken America is better than that of a refugee elected to Congress? Does the hypocrisy get any thicker?
Oh... I forgot the part in the Constitution where refugees and legal immigrants have to show unwavering gratitude for the right to grace our hallowed soil and not participate in the most American thing there is... democracy... dissent and discourse.
But I digress...
So again, I’d really love to know what it is exactly that they’ve said or done you find so vile and unAmerican and anti-Semitic... and why the double standard for Trump?
I fear that you are simply regurgitating Trump twists and Fox fallacies.
The most patriotic and American thing you can do is stand up for and respect the rights of your fellow Americans to express views 180 degrees from your own, even those you find vile, repugnant and “unAmerican”.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:52 am

I wish you patience, Al. :wink:

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 am

Al Koholik wrote:Source of the post The most patriotic and American thing you can do is stand up for and respect the rights of your fellow Americans to express views 180 degrees from your own, even those you find vile, repugnant and “unAmerican”.

Well said, sir.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red

Postby Red » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Read and listen to their own words. I know you are smarter than that. Your are just trying to appease the anti-Trump people. You go Al!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:52 am

I try to appease no one except, of course, my wife.
I try, try.... to support my assertions with facts and reasonable thought and absent logical fallacy.
I fear yours is not the same standard.
And yes, I am smarter than whatever THAT is.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Al, if you want to support the 4 lunatics, go right ahead! They are the leaders of todays democratic party. :mrgreen:
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:12 pm

If they are the leaders, the Dem party will do well.

Better than the current head of the GOP.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:26 am

Red wrote:Al, if you want to support the 4 lunatics, go right ahead! They are the leaders of todays democratic party. :mrgreen:

Ideology is not binary. I’m not an “us vs. them” zealot that has no ability to see the grays of the world.
Show me where I say I support ANYONE.
I support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the principles upon which this great nation was conceived.
Sadly I conclude, that your black and white ideology does not support such. By word and deed, it doesn’t, it can’t and never will.

Return to “National”