[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Lunatic versus Lunatic - Page 3 - Orange County Forums

Lunatic versus Lunatic

Vilepagan

Re: Lunatic versus Lunatic

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:58 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:18 am

Does Trump have rallies here in SoCal like the ones he has in other states?
I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:47 am

Doubtful. I don't think it would serve any purpose.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:38 am

Do you think a rally in OC would mirror what we just saw in North Carolina last night?
I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:43 am

It would in some parts of HB.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:45 am

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:53 am

Fear of a Black Planet
I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:59 am

Fear of a Non-Old, Fat White Guy Planet. A lot of white folks aren't all that welcome in Trump World.

RPW

Postby RPW » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:30 am

I am waiting for a person to step up with strong policy plans for our country.
I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:43 am

I don't agree with all of them, but boy, Warren has a plan for everything except fixing that old car in your driveway - maybe even that. And she explains all of them, which I really like.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:44 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:52 am

I wish you patience, Al. :wink:

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red

Postby Red » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Read and listen to their own words. I know you are smarter than that. Your are just trying to appease the anti-Trump people. You go Al!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:52 am

I try to appease no one except, of course, my wife.
I try, try.... to support my assertions with facts and reasonable thought and absent logical fallacy.
I fear yours is not the same standard.
And yes, I am smarter than whatever THAT is.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Al, if you want to support the 4 lunatics, go right ahead! They are the leaders of todays democratic party. :mrgreen:
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:12 pm

If they are the leaders, the Dem party will do well.

Better than the current head of the GOP.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:26 am

Return to “National”