Russian Collusion

Al Koholik

Re: Russian Collusion

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:41 pm

They don’t matter in relationship to the evidence of wrongdoing by the President.
As I so clearly stated, if they find crimes in the genesis and initiation of the investigation by the FBI or Judges or prosecutors, put ‘em all in jail and throw away the key. But it still wouldn’t render all of the factual evidence of crimes and lies any less admissible or, most importantly REAL. It’s not fake news if the hooker and the bloody knife are real, no matter how many times you scream “the wife’s LIAR!”
So no. With regard to the existence and credibility of the facts in evidence, Rocky, Bullwinkle, Natasha and Dirty Dossier
MATTER NOT!
If you disagree, please provide support for your arguments, like the relevant legal precedents and applicable citations therein. The ones that say the dead hooker and the bloody knife are inadmissible and magically disappear when it’s found that the wife filed a false police report.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:28 pm

All the people who are whining about the FAKE dossier and the bogus warrants are either saying that Gates and Papadopoulos, et. al. had the world's worst lawyers or they're lying. The 4th and 5th Amendments protect us from those things and any evidence against them that was gathered under false pretenses would have been thrown out and they wouldn't have been convicted. But that doesn't seem to have been the case. I wonder why that is.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 pm

I also love the consistent whataboutism... the inherently flawed tack of inferring that “if Clinton and all the dirty players in the deep state aren’t brought up on charges (that they’re clearly guilty of) then there should be equal INJUSTICE and crimes on the right should be excused, ignored, minimized.
It’s the most juvenile of all the false equivalency arguments.
“Johnny got away with it, so why should I be in trouble”.
If you’re drag racing and the cop chooses to go after you, for whatever reason, You’re screwed and the guy you were racing gets away. Doesn’t render your crime any less criminal.

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Some Yeats for thought...

For how can you compete, being honor bred, with one who were it proved he lies, were neither shamed in his own nor his neighbors eyes.
"A woman once drove me to drink and I never had the decency to thank her."
W.C. Fields

Return to “National”