[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Whistle blower vs Privilege - Page 2 - Orange County Forums

Whistle blower vs Privilege

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Whistle blower vs Privilege

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:51 am

Don't look at me, I just work here.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 am

Gosh, it’s almost as if Trump is begging for impeachment while he has a senate to save him. Because once he leaves office no one will save him. --:--

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:44 am

‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:02 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:21 am

"We don't know the exact words used" #-o Kind of important to know what was said.

"We know he attempted to pressure the Ukrainians into launching an investigation into Biden for political gain". No we don't know that. This info from one unnamed person. Maybe from John Bolton who was just fired?

Look Charlie Brown here comes Lucy and her football. :rockon:
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:15 am

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:22 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:41 am

Trump said, and I quote, "my crimes can't be investigated while I'm president."

That pegs the needle on the ol' ironometer.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:51 am

From what's been said, and from what his "counsel" said on CNN the other night, he used the power of the presidency to pressure Ukraine for his own personal gain.

What more needs to be said?

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:52 pm

From CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics ... index.html

All the way near the end....... :eh?:

The Washington Post on Wednesday said the complaint referenced a "promise" Trump allegedly made to the unidentified leader. CNN has not confirmed that aspect of the controversy.

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.
=snip=

What? "The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications" "Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work"

So the blower did not hear anything at all.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:33 pm

Does this mean you believe CNN to be a trusted source?

Trump calls them "fake news."

If there is nothing, why the obstruction?

broman

Postby broman » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:50 pm

Hunter Biden was never under investigation.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:41 pm

But his emails!

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:00 pm

If Trump is innocent, why is he ordering everyone not to testify?

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:42 am

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:30 am

Trump pretty much admits he was overheard by US Intelligence committing extortion. Now he is mad that they are reporting the crime.

broman

Postby broman » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:12 am

President Donald Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, charged on Sunday that "this town protects Joe Biden."

"His family has been taking money from his public office for years," Giuliani asserted in an animated interview on "Fox News Sunday." "Ladies and gentlemen, go look at what the press has been covering up."
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/ ... en-1507275

See, Biden is a crook too. Vote for Trump they all do it.

“If Vice President Biden behaved inappropriately, if he was protecting his son and intervened with the Ukrainian leadership in a way that was corrupt, I do think we need to get to the bottom of that,” Mike Pompeo said on ABC‘s “This Week.“

He added, “America cannot have our elections interfered with … If there was that kind of activity engaged in by Vice President Biden, we need to know.”
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/ ... mp-1507276

What the heck.... Not only did Biden get his son of the hook, he is trying to have Ukraine interfere with our elections....

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:56 am

He added, “America cannot have our elections interfered with … If there was that kind of activity engaged in by Vice President Biden, we need to know.”

The Prosecutor General was removed for being utterly corrupt, shaking down criminals and not having one prosecution in three years in office. I don't see the connection with American elections.

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:39 pm

Please give us a link or video to all this information boys, --:--

I do.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:53 am

Return to “National”