The Trump Impeachment Inquiry

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: The Trump Impeachment Inquiry

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:24 am

Here's the entire video of the forever impeached president's post-acquittal address if you can bear to watch. It sounded like a doozy.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:44 am

I can’t even anymore ...

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:48 am

Brown added, “In private, many of my colleagues agree that the president is reckless and unfit. They admit his lies. And they acknowledge what he did was wrong. They know this president has done things Richard Nixon never did. And they know that more damning evidence is likely to come out.”

- Sherrod Brown

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm

ShiftyMutt wrote:I can’t even anymore ...
I long ago passed the point where I could listen to his voice or even look at his face, it just literally makes me ill to think this is how low we've sunk as a nation...

I interact with a lot of foreigners through my job. When the subject of Trump comes up, they just grin, nothing needs to be said. At those times I feel nothing but shame for my country...

There were many previously reliable Democratic voters who didn't support/vote for Hillary in 2016 for ethical reasons...tragically, the corresponding GOP cohort has no such qualms
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:40 pm

ROFL How Not to Release a Book, by John R. Bolton

First off, Trumpsters aren't going to buy it because it's supposed to by a tell-all about the leader of their cult, and non-Trumpsters aren't going to buy it because they're mad at him for not testifying. And now Donald is threatening to keep it on hold until after the election, citing national security and executive privilege. (What the election would have to do with either of those is a mystery known only to Don.)

But! If he'd testified, Libs and Mods wouldn't have already sent their $32.50 to Nunes', McConnell's, Collins' and Gym Jordan's opponents, Donald wouldn't have an argument and carloads of books would be on their way to an Amazon warehouse near you instead of languishing in Simon and Schuster's warehouse until God only knows when. #-o
Don't look at me, I just work here.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:22 am

So Trump won’t release it till after the election “for security reason”. What “security reasons” automatically disappear after the election?

Such a fraud