Now FBI,CIA and State Department admit to spying.

Tommy Tar

Now FBI,CIA and State Department admit to spying.

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:42 am

Three years ago there was no spying on anybody. Muller report last year told of no spying. Now the New York times report there was spying going back almost 4 years but they were only spying on the Russians. I guess it's just a coincidence of all the text and emails from the people running the spy ring hating on our President. :eh?:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-177206

More IG Report Leaks – New York Times Reports FBI “Spies” Placed In/Around Trump Campaign Were Not Spying “On” Trump Campaign…

Following the IG report draft review by the principals within the DOJ/FBI small group under investigation more leaks are submitted to the New York Times in an effort to get out ahead of the scheduled publication of the final report on December 9th.
=snip==

:hide: The greatest news story in American history and lefty news is missing it.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Now FBI,CIA and State Department admit to spying.

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:20 am

I couldn't tell you about the lefty news but I've heard quite a bit about it. It said the report cleared most everybody. Well, except for the ones who are in jail, of course.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:33 am

I was under the impression that those agencies job was to spy on Russian activities?

Not sure how anyone got the impression that there was "no spying on anybody." Counterintelligence is a major function of our intelligence community.

The real question is, Tommy, why are so many people involved with Trump tied to the Russians? That's what you should be concerned about.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:13 am

"Another paragraph of nonsense. No-one has alleged the Steele Dossier was used to open the FBI investigation in July 2016."

Oh?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:21 am

Isn't investigating suspected criminal activity what they do?

This is a dog bites man story.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Criminal lawyers throughout the country are saying, "Really? That's all you have to do? Accuse the police of spying? And people fall for it? Huh! Who knew?"

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Fordama wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:33 am

The real question is, Tommy, why are so many people involved with Trump tied to the Russians? That's what you should be concerned about.
And why do so many of Trump's actions seem to benefit Russia?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:07 pm

So typical...when there is no good news for your "side" throw out some buzzwords and innuendo and refer cryptically to some nebulous assertions that echo traditional stalking horses...above all, don't be specific about your point, just give people a sniff of something...

WEAK
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

broman

Post by broman » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:26 pm

A total of 272 contacts between Trump’s team and Russia-linked operatives have been identified, including at least 38 meetings.
https://themoscowproject.org/explainers ... peratives/

Has anybody every really answered that question?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:53 pm

In front of everyone at that White House meeting when Pelosi said to him "All roads with you lead to Putin", remember his response?

"I hate ISIS more than you do."

When you can't deny the obvious, change the subject... :lol:
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

broman

Post by broman » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:43 pm

Found this in the archive

Ari Melber said it best on his show today(12/1/17) In response to the sanctions by the Obama administration on Russia the Trump team felt it had to appease the Russians for something desired or something owed even before they took power.

sticking with it....

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:30 am

From multiple news reports on the DOJ investigation.
Overall, the report found no evidence that the FBI and Justice Department acted with political bias in the broad frame of the Russia investigation, but investigators discovered 17 significant errors and omissions in the application for surveillance on Carter Page, the adviser to Trump's 2016 campaign.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Acyn Torabi on Twitter says it best:
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Fox News viewers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:06 pm

And now of course in the great GOP tradition of John Mitchell and Ed Meese, Drumpf's bagman Bill Barr is dismissing the findings of his own watchdog...
George Will

Donald Trump

broman

Post by broman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:02 pm

“Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened,” U.S. Attorney John Durham said in a statement.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-b ... isa-report

Hopefully this Durham report will explain the 200 and something contacts between Trump officials and Russians.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Sounds to me like Durham is trying to argue against things that there's a paper trail on. But, I guess like everything else in Trumpworld, why let documentation get in your way?

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:09 am

The scope of the IG report was very narrow. I wouldn't be so sure Durham isn't following trails that Horowitz couldn't/wouldn't go down. We'll see.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:10 am

Barr put his thumb on the scale and lied to the American People about Muellar's findings and now he's got his pro-Trump spin machine at work again...his will be hailed as the "real" report
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:14 am

It's really pretty sad how long conservatives keep falling for the same shtick.

How many times during the numerous Benghazi investigations did we hear the next witness was going to be the ONE that would convince everyone that Hillary was complicit in the deaths of the four individuals?

They have become the punchline to the old joke.

Q: "How do you keep an idiot in suspense?"

A: "I'll tell you later."

Bad dum pa.

The White House should get together so they are on the same page when it comes to their messaging. One could easily get confused when Trump says that Horowitz found clear evidence of a conspiracy, and Barr and Durham say Horowitz screwed up because he failed to find clear evidence of a conspiracy.

The irony is that with the Dems filing articles of impeachment today, Trump will be married to Clinton for all time.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:52 am

Quote from the report:

“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations”

In fact, Horowitz found that various people working on the case - the Handling Agent, the co-case Handling Agent, at least one confidential human source (CHS) and a supervisory special agent (SSA) were Trump supporters...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBY0asG
George Will

Donald Trump