The Democrats are down to three?

Tommy Tar

Re: The Democrats are down to three?

Post by Tommy Tar » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:56 am

This virus thing is a total wild card. Our President is getting a ton of free TV time and Biden is AWOL. Sanders is still in the hunt and just waiting for a big fall by Biden. Some say this rape news started from Sanders camp. I keep seeing NY Governor Cuomo name come up to replace Binden at the convention if they have one and if a change might be made at the convention Hillary's name will come up to. \:D/

The election is 6 months away and the democrats are still in park.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Trump's TV time is happening because he is the president. That does not translate into favorables. I watch his press conference almost daily. I can assure you I will not be voting for this incompetent.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Our President is getting a ton of free TV time

Like he was paying for it before :roll:

Your president has just cynically taken advantage of this tragedy by turning his "press briefings" into a daily campaign rally, minus the fawning masses. Do you really think it helps him when he contradicts himself repeatedly, can't interact with the press without turning into a angry 8-year-old and then has to step back turn over the mike to actual intelligent people with expertise and insight to answer the questions?

Re: the rape reference, not sure what you're talking about but nothing says desperate quite like a trumpster floating sex-crime gossip...How many accusers is your boy up to now, 20? When it comes to unwanted advances and *****-grabbing he's like Chris Christie at a buffet table...

And talk about stuck in park, any other president would have an approval through the roof in a crisis like this, yet the latest FoxNews poll has Biden up 49% to 40%. How do you spin that, Timmy?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:24 pm

And Don will be up against this and Biden won't be. 100,000 deaths predicted in the next month or so. One. Hundred. Thousand. Deaths. And it's actually tracking higher than that.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:55 am

John Q. Public wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:24 pm
100,000 deaths predicted in the next month or so.
If you want to be really cynical you have to ask yourself how many of these are trump supporters and how many are democrats. Given the age spread of the deaths I'm guessing trump stands to lose a few more voters than Biden.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:04 am

That is the cruel irony for Trump. The highest risk group are his most significant demographic.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:28 am

Vilepagan wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:55 am
If you want to be really cynical you have to ask yourself how many of these are trump supporters and how many are democrats. Given the age spread of the deaths I'm guessing trump stands to lose a few more voters than Biden.
What kind of sick **** would think this way????
Last edited by John Q. Public on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule violation changed
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:02 am

Trump supporters.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 am

Tommy Tar wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:28 am
You?
Last edited by John Q. Public on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule violation changed
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 am

Vilepagan wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:55 am
I'll go with the opposite. The majority of cases will continue to be in urban and suburban areas. It's spreading to rural areas and the South, but the populations there are much less dense.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:45 am

You could be right, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 am

Tommy Tar wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:28 am
I can't count the Trump supporters that have shown veiled glee over NY's misfortune.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:16 am

Almost all of my Trump supporting FB friends are asking for national unity. When I ask them why they did not demand that when Obama was president and had numerous crises I either get ghosted or blocked.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:12 pm

ShiftyMutt wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 am
I can't count the Trump supporters that have shown veiled glee over NY's misfortune.
On this site? Again Vile lowers the bar. :koolaid:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Vile? Huh? What bar?

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:24 pm

Go back and look at your site 10 years ago before Vile came here to run off Good Dave. This place was hot back then.

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Dave? Me? Or some other Dave?

**Ok nevermind. I has to be some other Dave.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:59 pm

Goo ran himself off. He made up the story about VP rather than admit that it was his own behavior that did it. Almost makes me appreciate Max. At least he had the character not to try and blame other people for getting him banned.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:39 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:12 pm
On this site? Again Vile lowers the bar.
No, not this page. Mostly Facebook.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:39 am

He made up the story about VP rather than admit that it was his own behavior that did it.
Of course he did. It looks like he finally found people stupid enough to believe him.