The Democrats are down to three?

Omar Bongo

Re: The Democrats are down to three?

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:35 pm

SK80 wrote:Seems like the same thing the media outlets have been taughting
Even Google Translate couldn't figure out what language this is...I'm gonna see what the Iowa Caucus App comes up with
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:46 pm

SK80 wrote:Just come out and say it.... Fly Over Country Democrat Rubes....
I'm all for them voting, unlike your boy who gets Republican primaries outright cancelled so he can gag his in-party opposition and pretend everybody loves him. Nice version of democracy you Republicans practice...any thoughts on that? Didn't think so...

But let's put an end to this quaint tradition of putting so much importance on a very small homogeneous rural state...that goes for NH, SC and NV too.

Have ALL the primaries on the same day ala Super Tuesday...you know, like that thing we call the General Election. The media won't like it, but here's a novel idea - maybe we should do what's best in spite of them :2cents:
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

SK80

Post by SK80 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:17 pm

Nice work "GRAMMAR POLICE" :thumbsup: You caught that letter..., you see all those "O's" in your name, can I borrow a vowel... :lol:

What evidence do you have Sir that Trump got the primaries cancelled? It is not unprecedented for states to cancel primary elections in years when an incumbent president of their party is sitting in the White House. Just like New York did during Obama's tenure, there are many an election when states have cancelled primaries.

Primaries are a state decision and whether fortunate or unfortunate for the public when a political party has an incumbent that they support they are not going to waste resource, time and money. I know you may want to see it play out anyway as you do seem to like watching MD play VP.... Like it or not we are run by two parties, this is how the game is played.

I might agree with you here, a Super Tuesday, can't see why it would be any worse than stretching all this out for so long. Not sure however that the media would care, they are good at making things up.... to fill the time..... ROFL
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:16 pm

SK80 wrote:Nice work "GRAMMAR POLICE"
Why thank you Mr. "You're-posting-in-the-wrong-thread" police. (Note that the rest of us don't need to post in all caps to make a point, however repetitively)

Also, you might wanna check the difference between a grammar mistake and a spelling error...if you at least stick to standard English we can figure out what you're trying to say even with a grammar slip or two...oops, there I go again!

Anyway, to your convoluted and weak attempts to excuse and deflect from the GOP's blatant, un-American silencing of their in-party opposition...there is no excuse. Period. That's quantum levels more worrying than a new app crashing.

"Like it or not"..."This is how the game is played"...what a steaming crock.

Good god, take a stand, man.
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:39 pm

John Mellencamp endorses Bloomberg. I don't know how much influence he has these days, but I guess it's a good way to keep Donald from stealing his music.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:52 am

Not a Democrat, but... Joe Walsh drops out.

Symbolic candidate in the first place but he did raise his national stature. Probably not the last we'll hear of him.

Who'da ever thunk they'd call a teabagger a moderate?

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:04 pm

This video from a democrat and Andrew Yang supporter. Ouch.

‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:06 pm

John Q. Public wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:52 am
Not a Democrat, but... Joe Walsh drops out.

Symbolic candidate in the first place but he did raise his national stature. Probably not the last we'll hear of him.

Who'da ever thunk they'd call a teabagger a moderate?
He was booed off the stage in Iowa. :cheers:
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:09 pm

This video from a democrat and Andrew Yang supporter. Ouch.

Why do you care?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:36 pm

If it's desperate ads you're looking for, the guy who just finished with 1% is usually your man
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:56 pm

Wabash wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:09 pm
Why do you care?
Thanks for pointing out that I don't have a "Warn user" button.

Until I can find it, consider this post an IOU.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:13 pm

Wabash wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:09 pm
Why do you care?
I DO NOT want to see a one party America. The democrats need to get their crap together. Quit changing rules for Bloomberg. Stop f-ing Sanders. Replace Nancy with someone not crazy.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:23 pm

I e-mailed my new democrat congressmen after his 2018 win. I told him to pick a new house leader as the old guard needed to go. But nooooooooooooooooo. The same boobs were put back on top and the younger people are all sitting at the kids table.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:36 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:Quit changing rules for Bloomberg. Stop f-ing Sanders
1) You're aware that neither of those guys are really Democrats?

2) And uh, ahem, party of Donald Trump (!??!!) supporter, how's about cleaning your own house before offering advice to others. Might wanna read up on the story of Hercules and the Augean stables...
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:42 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:I told him to pick a new house leader as the old guard needed to go
Would you be shocked if I told you we don't like Moscow Mitch any more than you like Shredder Nancy?
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:41 am

Tommy Tar wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:23 pm
I e-mailed my new democrat congressmen after his 2018 win. I told him to pick a new house leader as the old guard needed to go. But nooooooooooooooooo. The same boobs were put back on top and the younger people are all sitting at the kids table.
I emailed my new DEMOCRATIC representative and told them I supported Pelosi. She's doing a great job and will continue to do a great job. Her ripping up his speech was masterful in its effect and simplicity. In three seconds she destroyed his 70 min. idiotic diatribe.

As Omar pointed out. Clean up your own house first. I like how you want to get rid of politicos from the other party you don't like, but say nothing about those from your side.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:18 am

Suppose Bernie gets the nominee, who’s his best VP pick?

I can’t imagine him picking someone that doesn’t completely align with him rather than balance him out, like a centrist dem.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:11 am

The only one I could imagine would be Warren. AOC's too young and would be a horrible choice, anyway. But I think Bernie's a horrible choice this time too, so --:--

Funny how that's worked out. I thought Bernie was the best choice against Trump 2016 but one of the worst against Trump 2020.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:28 am

I agree. I’m not thrilled with Bernie as the potential nominee. The debates between the two would be like a Vegas heavyweight fight though.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:29 pm

LOVE this ad, finally someone gets it. This is how you beat this chump...

George Will

Donald Trump