ShiftyMutt

Re: R they screwing Sanders again?

Post by ShiftyMutt » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:29 am

The democrats VP would benefit bigly with Stacey Abrams

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:59 pm

From one of my many blogs
Fox’s America’s Newsroom co-host Sandra Smith prefaced her question for Brazile by playing a clip of Republican National Committee Chairwoman, Ronna Romney McDaniel, speculating about how the Democratic primary is progressing. McDaniel said that…

“It’s leading toward a brokered convention which will be rigged against Bernie [Sanders] if those super delegates have their way.”

Following that clip, Smith threw the question to Brazile for her response. And it was a doozy:

“First of all, I want to talk to my Republicans. Stay the hell out of our race. I get sick and tired of listening to Republicans tell me and the Democrats about our process. They don’t even have a process. They are canceling primaries. They have winner take all. They don’t have the kind of democracy that we see on the Democratic side. And for people to use Russian talking points to sow division among Americans, that is stupid.

“So Ronna, go to hell! We are not trying to prevent anyone from becoming the nominee. If you have the delegates to win, you will win. This notion that Democrats are somehow out there trying to put hurdles or road blocks before one candidate, that’s stupid.

“I know what’s going on. They are scared of Democrats coming together to defeat Donald Trump. They need to be focusing on what we’re focusing on in the Democratic Party. And that is preventing foreign interference in our elections. And stop using Russian talking points, Madame Chairwoman.”
That is how all Dems should be responding to republicans. Especially when they go on Fox News.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:03 am

Sanders coming out with Hunter Binden and Ukraine TV ad. #-o

Payback to the DNC. =D>
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:02 am

Why would anyone except a trump supporter believe that nonsense?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:50 am

Warren told if she stays in the race and take votes away from Sanders she gets the VP spot when Joes wins. St. Pete and Amy get White House Jobs. The DNC and Clinton working their magic again.

News at 11. \:D/
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.