And it begins.

Tommy Tar

And it begins.

Post by Tommy Tar » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:07 pm

In the latest volley, Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., who has endorsed Sanders, brought up Biden's treatment of Anita Hill while he was the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman during the 1991 confirmation hearing for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Hill accused Thomas of sexual harassment and testified before the committee. Biden has had to apologize on the campaign trail for his handling of the proceedings.

"Q: Who silenced Anita Hill when she was trying to speak out about Clarence Thomas?" Tlaib tweeted.

"A: Joe Biden," she said.
=========snip============
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Re: And it begins.

Post by Wabash » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:34 pm

What begins?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:41 pm

I don't think any Trump supporter has room to judge or criticize any other candidate about their moral purity. Whataboutisms galore.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:06 pm

Keep trying, Tommy :roll:

I really like your idea of creating a new thread for every Biden-bashing post of yours, it's like the crazy guy on the corner screaming SOMEBODY PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!...doesn't come off as desperate at all...no, really, it doesn't
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Wabash wrote:What begins?
I'm gonna start one about Trump's groping, whoring and sexual harassment allegations titled "And It Never Ends"...
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:28 pm

Or maybe he's referring to this-

Bloomberg To Form New Group To Help Democratic Nominee Defeat Trump

Michael Bloomberg has decided to form a new group to take on President Donald Trump, an aide to the former New York mayor tells CNN.

Bloomberg ended his campaign on Wednesday and threw his support behind former Vice President Joe Biden. But, according to the aide, the group Bloomberg plans to build will focus on supporting the Democratic nominee and opposing Trump, not helping Biden in the primary. The group will also support down-ballot Democrats.

The group will be the primary vehicle Bloomberg uses to spend his vast fortune on defeating Trump and backing Democrats, something he pledged to do whether or not he won the party's nomination. Bloomberg is worth well over $50 billion, according to estimates

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/election ... r-BB10NVxa

George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:42 pm

He could change his name to Kochberg.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:15 pm

I get that, but I'm tired of bringing a knife to a gunfight

Just wait and see how much they spend and what they throw at Biden this summer...
George Will

Donald Trump