ELECTION 2020

broman

Re: ELECTION 2020

Post by broman »

The two GOP Senators in Georgia publicly demand the Republican Secretary of State to resign.
Turtle McConnell stands in the well of the Senate Chamber to brag about GOP victories and cosign on Trumps voter fraud nonsense.
If Fascist can't rule they destroy.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

How is it the returns for all the elected GOP senators and congressmen are okay, but not the ones for president?

They were on the same ballots.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Hold yer horses, there, Wabash. Here's one. They have no shame. Zero. None.

Paywall, so it's all we get.

Don't look at me, I just work here.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

:D :D
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
broman

Post by broman »

Call Bill Barr...
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Speaking of whom, apparently Barr's having his minions investigate while counting is still going on and before the tallies have been certified is illegal. Not that that matters, I guess. :roll:
ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt »

Well loser.com is taken
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

But it's put to good use.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Fraudulently re-elected Congressman backs investigation into fraudulent election

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Richard Pilger, the official who oversees election crimes has stepped down over Barr's memo:

“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications… I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch.”

NYT - https://t.co/HS1rByXgSJ?amp=1
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

John Q. Public wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:30 pm ...apparently Barr's having his minions investigate while counting is still going on and before the tallies have been certified is illegal.
Correction: Not illegal, just against longstanding policy.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

The DOJ's top election crimes official resigned Monday after Attorney General William Barr authorized investigations into election fraud in violation of department policy, despite a lack of evidence, The New York Times reported.

Barr said federal prosecutors could investigate any "substantial allegations" of election-related fraud before states have certified results, contradicting longstanding DOJ guidelines meant to prevent the department from interfering with elections.

The attorney general's decision comes as President Donald Trump refuses to concede the election and he and his loyalists make unfounded allegations of widespread voter fraud and election-rigging.

Barr's decision drew swift condemnation from legal experts and former DOJ officials who said the move undermined the independence of the agency.

Barr has repeatedly backed Trump's baseless claims of voter fraud and recently rolled back DOJ rules aimed at preserving political neutrality.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... =Peregrine
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

So, here we have the 'Loser's Excuse' fantasy that trump has invented and his sycophants will convince themselves is reality..."We didn't lose, the other guys cheated!!"

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp wrote in a tweet Monday that the state's election results will "include legally cast — and ONLY legally cast ballots."

President Donald Trump shared Kemp's tweet, writing, "This is good news, it means I won!"

"We were getting ready to win this election," Trump said early Wednesday morning at the White House. "Frankly, we did win this election."

"This is a major fraud on our nation," the president added, with no evidence to support his assertion.

Pitiful...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... =Peregrine
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
broman

Post by broman »

A few of my Evangelicals talk about Trump as if he was the cause and purpose of their faith.
ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt »

Look how cool this is...

broman

Post by broman »

After the presidential race was called for Democratic candidate Joe Biden, Republicans’ trust in the election system plummeted, while Democrats’ trust soared, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Multiple new organizations announced Biden as the election winner on Saturday after four days of counting in several swing states. Following the news, 70 percent of Republicans now say they don’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair, a stark rise from the 35 percent of GOP voters who held similar beliefs before the election. Meanwhile, trust in the election system grew for Democrats, many who took to the streets to celebrate Biden’s victory on Saturday. Ninety percent of Democrats now say the election was free and fair, up from 52 percent before Nov. 3 who thought it would be.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/0 ... ons-435488

I wonder why?
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Michelle Steele declared illegitimate winner in fraudulent election for CA-48.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Banana republic foreign minister declares allegiance to victorious man-god.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt »

Pompao knows what he’s doing. This sound bite was on purpose.
They are morally and financially bankrupt. As long as they keep that base at a high level of anger they’ll keep donating $$$ to bail out the campaign debt and sinking ship.
broman

Post by broman »

The only state Trump has any momentum in picking up is Arizona. You can go on the state websites and see how many ballots are left, what type of ballot it is, and from what county. Process is completely open to the public.