ELECTION 2020

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: ELECTION 2020

Post by John Q. Public »

Decision Desk HQ declared Trump the winner in NC. Nothing yet from AP, which seems to have become sort of timid after the premature call on Arizona. They haven't even called Alaska, which is 62%-33% for Trump. Only 56% of the ballots are counted but come on, it's Alaska.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

It's depressing to live in a state where a majority of voters chose the orange nightmare over Biden/Harris.

Sigh. #-o
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

I literally LOL'ed at this one.

ventura

Post by ventura »

"Truth is so obscure in these times, and falsehood so established, that, unless we love the truth, we cannot know it."
Blaise Pascal

hey Harris guys - things are looking good for you but it's not over -

assuming Biden gets in, give a listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Glenn Greenwald a week ago yesterday if you care to hear about a different perspective of your knight in shining armor - go to the 20 minute mark and listen for as long as you want to hear the truth

Greenwald has huge balls - Rogan is a true liberal

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=joe+ro ... 0rcLsoIKgA
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Still going to be your president.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

ventura wrote:if you care to hear about a different perspective of your knight in shining armor
Why do you insist on making **** up and trying to make this into something it's not? (rhetorical question)

Biden is no more my "knight in shining armor" than Hillary was my "queen in full regalia". It's more about my extremely low regard (supported by hard evidence) for the guy running against them.

Elections are a choice between candidates with all their flaws (they're all human obviously, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to point that out). Most of us take that into account for all the candidates when we make our choices.

What's interesting is that you seem to think that you do exactly that, but those on the left don't put any thought into it at all and just blindly vote D every time regardless of the particulars of the actual person running.

Have you ever voted for the presidential candidate of a party other than your own? I have.

How about a little respect?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt »

Judge asked a point blank question to Trump's lawyers
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 7.38.09 PM.png
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

The usual legal action is evidence in search of a case.

Trump's attorneys are filing cases in search of evidence.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

ventura wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:52 pm Greenwald has huge balls ...
He sure does. He quit the Intercept because
"He was asked to support his claims and innuendo about corrupt actions by Joe Biden with evidence."

Which is really unfair. Why would he need any actual evidence to make claims and innuendo about Joe Biden?

It takes really big balls to make claims and innuendo without any evidence. That takes HUGE balls!
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
ventura

Post by ventura »

Foggy - I was referring to his courage in connection with the Snowden interviews discussed on Rogan's podcast. I don't know about the Intercept stuff and I'd be surprised if the reason he left the organization he co-founded was what you stated.

If you don't think it takes balls to mess with the power of the US government, I don't know what to tell you.
ventura

Post by ventura »

Omar Bongo wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:25 pm Have you ever voted for the presidential candidate of a party other than your own? I have.
thanks for paying attention to my posts, Omar

however, I must confess I don't pay much attention to yours, either

I've stated repeatedly on these forums that I hadn't voted for the republican candidate since Reagan, before Trump in 2016 and this year - I've stated repeatedly both parties want to make war with the world, and I hate them for that

I'm pretty sure Biden will be more active militarily than Trump was...ugh
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

ventura wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:30 am I'm pretty sure Biden will be more active militarily than Trump was...ugh
I am pretty sure that will not be the case.

I remember all sorts of predictions the GOP claimed when Obama was elected.

None of them came true.

I also remember all the promises Trump made, most of them did not come true. Which was a good thing.

Right now my Trump supporting FB friends are all going to Parler. Which is no big deal. Other than they feel obligated to let everyone know about it. To which I respond.
Attachments
I am leaving.jpg

broman

Post by broman »

Keep looking for all the decent, god fearing ,small government conservatives with some moral courage to call this out.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

ventura wrote:I must confess I don't pay much attention to yours
Readily apparent, since you didn't answer my question:

I've stated repeatedly on these forums that I hadn't voted for the republican candidate since Reagan

Again, with emphasis added to help you out:
Omar Bongo wrote:Have you ever voted for the presidential candidate of a party other than your own?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump
ventura

Post by ventura »

hey Omar...how 'bout a little respect :lol:
I voted for Ron Paul a bunch of times - not sure if that was libertarian or what at the time -

I can't vote for a democrat (though Tulsi Gabbard would have been very tempting) because of their platform on abortion - I'm a practicing Catholic who takes the whole thou shalt not kill thing seriously

even if I wasn't Catholic I can't wrap my head around abortion, but that's a whole other topic
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

The New York Times contacted the offices of the top election officials in every state on Monday and Tuesday to ask whether they suspected or had evidence of illegal voting. Officials in 45 states responded directly to The Times. For four of the remaining states, The Times spoke to other statewide officials or found public comments from secretaries of state; none reported any major voting issues.

Three examples...

“There’s a great human capacity for inventing things that aren’t true about elections,” said Frank LaRose, a Republican who serves as Ohio’s secretary of state. “The conspiracy theories and rumors and all those things run rampant. For some reason, elections breed that type of mythology.”

Kansas did not experience any widespread, systematic issues with voter fraud, intimidation, irregularities or voting problems,” a spokeswoman for Scott Schwab, the Republican secretary of state in Kansas, said in an email Tuesday. “We are very pleased with how the election has gone up to this point.”

Statewide officials in Texas did not respond to repeated inquiries. But a spokeswoman for the top elections official in Harris County, the largest county in Texas with a population greater than many states, said that there were only a few minor issues and that “we had a very seamless election.” On Tuesday, the Republican lieutenant governor in Texas, Dan Patrick, announced a $1 million fund to reward reports of voter fraud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/p ... terUpdates

George Will

Donald Trump
ventura

Post by ventura »

did the dems ever stop being sore losers over the last election? want me to run through some of the highlights, all the way until the pandemic hit, and then they stooped as low as to politicize that?

hilarious hypocrisy
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

A million dollar reward to find voter fraud sounds like a bribe to me. What's the jail term for it?

And

Libertarians are opposed to abortion? Seems to me like they'd almost recommend it.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

Ron Paul is/was opposed. The party is not.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

ventura wrote:want me to run through some of the highlights
I'd rather you stick to the topic, if you can

Bottom line: The NY Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

Run through that
George Will

Donald Trump