ELECTION 2020

Foggy

Re: ELECTION 2020

Post by Foggy »

John Q. Public wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:27 pm A million dollar reward to find voter fraud sounds like a bribe to me.
I'll take it. What do they want me to say? For a million bux, I'll say anything they want me to say.
What's the jail term for it?
I'm almost 68, and never have been arrested or convicted of anything more serious than a moving violation on the highways of this great nation. I'm sure I won't get more'n a year or two, and I could do that standing on my head if necessary. I'd leave my family better off, and I'd be home early for good behavior.

'Course, even better, I'll make sure to get the $1 million up front (pro tip: ALWAYS GET THE MONEY UP FRONT), and then I'll have a change of heart and say, "Y'know, I really can't testify to any fraud or anything after all."

They can't sue me to get the $1 million back because ... do you know you can't sue a prostitute if she takes your money and then runs away and doesn't perform her part of the contract? Because the courts don't enforce agreements to do meretricious bad stuff. So if they try to sue me because "We paid the bastard $1 million to commit perjury" the judge will tell them to pound sand.

This plan is gonna work!! :cheers:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
ventura

Post by ventura »

"I'd rather you stick to the topic, if you can"

@Omar - How about a little respect? :lol:

oh the NY Times? I didn't know such a credible paper called officials in every state! Exciting!

If the developments in coming weeks show fraud to be a nothing burger and Trump doesn't accept that, I'll be surprised. But if the next four years is a series of trying to destroy Biden, soon to be Harris, welcome to Trump's term. What goes around.....

If the country would have listened to Ventura and done voter ID none of this **** would be happening. How right can a guy get. \:D/
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

0-12 for getting courts to even consider their arguments isn't a nothing burger? Geez! What else should we be expecting?
If the country would have listened to Ventura and done voter ID none of this **** would be happening.
Don't remind them. They haven't tried that one yet.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
ventura

Post by ventura »

John Q. Public wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:37 am LOL. A tweet for Ventura:
I listened to this tweet from this Vance guy a couple of times, JQ. You sent it early on 11/3.

He poignantly expresses why it's crucial for people to vote, when he says it's a privilege. How sacred it is, especially in light of the struggles through our country's short history.

If it's sacred it merits a wee bit of preparation, don't you think? As I've stated, if one doesn't care enough to do such minimal preparation to vote once every four years, you want that person to vote? Isn't that a tip off that that person hasn't looked into things, so as to be an informed voter? Don't we all want an informed voter?

I care very much about voting because of moral and economic issues. I see 50-60% of my hard earned pay taken and flushed down the chute, and an unpayable debt incurred by my government. It motivates me to vote, to support the small government advocates. Big government doesn't work. It suppresses freedom. Look at the Constitution written with the blood of the American Revolution HEROES.

So absolutely, if it's voter suppression to show up at a polling place with a picture ID, give me voter suppression. And to Joe and all the other howlers screaming for proof of fraud, I again say, err on the side of caution. Do not let one side or another have better opportunity to claim foul play. Treat each vote as sacred, and go to great lengths to be able to validate it. In times past, I received comfort from seeing someone mark my name off a list, in person. Seeing my name, once, on a list, being crossed off.

We've got so many freedoms we take for granted. Honestly, what do you think the signers of the Constitution would say on this matter? Honestly.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

ventura wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:23 pm If the country would have listened to Ventura and done voter ID none of this **** would be happening.
You wouldn't be concerned with people just making fake IDs to vote illegally?
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

ventura wrote:oh the NY Times? I didn't know such a credible paper called officials in every state! Exciting!
Clarification- are you saying

1) the preeminent news publication in the nation just made it up?
or,
2) all those election officials lied?
or,
3) even if it's true, what election officials in every state say doesn't matter?

If the developments in coming weeks show fraud to be a nothing burger and Trump doesn't accept that, I'll be surprised

Oh come now, it's as plain as the ever-elongating nose on your face.

Of course he will never accept it. The plan is to trumpet 24/7 that trump actually won the election...The People chose trump, but the suddenly expert fraudster Dems shamelessly stole it. Say it enough times and it will be a reality that will need to be disproved to be discounted.

This will 1) preserve his "winner" image, 2) make every trumpster a victim, and 3) guarantee that when he runs again in 4 years (a foregone conclusion) the theme will be to put America "Right" again by undoing this great injustice done to him, his loyal followers, God, the country, motherhood, truckers...
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

ventura wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:13 pm then they stooped as low as to politicize that?
Given the incompetence of Trump's handling and his outright lies, they did the right thing.
Stay loose, and be a little afraid.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Enough already!!

Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman: Trump can try to challenge the election result, he said, but “you can’t litigate math.”

“There is no enchanted village in Pennsylvania full of 50,000 Trump voters that we haven’t heard from already,” he says. “It doesn’t exist.”

:giggle:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/12/opin ... e=Homepage
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Omar Bongo wrote:when he runs again in 4 years (a foregone conclusion)
Damn...right again!

Donald Trump Plans 2024 Run, Could Announce by End of Year: Report

A source told the news agency (Reuters) that Trump had informed his allies he might announce plans to run for president again in 2024 by the end of the year. The Constitution imposes a two-term presidential limit, but does not say they have to be consecutive.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1aWyNj

If true, this just confirms the fact that this whole "stop the steal" thing is just a publicity stunt to keep the base fired up and give him a theme for his 2024 campaign...if you can think of a good baseball cap slogan, now's the time to copyright it
George Will

Donald Trump
broman

Post by broman »

Looks like GOP election officials are standing up for their election process. Worried that the "replace the electors" movement might pick up some steam.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Omar Bongo wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:11 am Donald Trump Plans 2024 Run, Could Announce by End of Year: Report

A source told the news agency (Reuters) that Trump had informed his allies he might announce plans to run for president again in 2024 by the end of the year. The Constitution imposes a two-term presidential limit, but does not say they have to be consecutive.
Didn't he put out a tweet that said if he lost he would go away and we would never hear from him?

So much for keeping his word.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

The Hill is reporting;
Michael Cohen, formerly Donald Trump's fixer and currently a felon who is staying at home under house arrest, knows Trump on a personal level as well as anyone outside Trump's family. Yesterday, he made a bold prediction. Cohen said that Trump will go to Mar-a-Lago in Florida, his new home, for the Christmas holidays and just stay there until after Jan. 20. He won't come back to the White House at all, even though he will remain president until noon on Jan. 20. He won't hide out in the White House and have to be removed by the Secret Service on Jan. 20. But he also won't go to the inauguration and sit still in a chair while Joe Biden is giving a speech, with half the cameras focused on him and a chyron reading "Former president Donald Trump" reminding the entire world that he is a loser.

Cohen also was explicit about Jan. 20, saying: "He's not going to stay in the White House past Jan. 20. They will remove him. He knows that." Trump doesn't want video footage of him being dragged from the White House by force (and possibly him being charged with trespassing) to go viral. He also doesn't want footage of him slinking out of the White House on Jan. 19 to go worldwide. Nor does he want footage of him leaving the White House at 11:55 a.m. on Jan. 20 while raving like King Lear on the heath to become the hallmark of his presidency. So what better way to end it than go to Florida in December and just stay there? After all, he can spend his time tweeting and pardoning his friends quite well from there. Plus, think of the final bill he will send to the Secret Service.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

I wonder what ambitious young(er) Republicans like Cruz, Haley, Rubio and Cotton think about Donald running again in "their" year.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

At what point does Dominion have a defamation case?

broman

Post by broman »

Imagine having leadership over the American intelligence community and being reduced to repeating conspiracy theories from a "media organization". This is getting sad.
ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt »

He knows exactly what he's doing. It's all about fleecing his brainwashed followers. Anger = money. It's a Judicial Watch tactic.
Trump has turned the presidency into a MAGA business. To him they are customers.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 6.18.42 PM.png
Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar »

:panic:

The AP called the race so why the panic? :eh?:
President Elect Tommy Tar.
Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar »

It will all come down to the SCOTUS. :D President Trump needs 3 hail Mary passes to win and he got his first one today.
President Elect Tommy Tar.
broman

Post by broman »

....and that would be?
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

Tommy Tar wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:11 pm why the panic
Oh, I don't know... the destruction of our democracy. Is that an acceptable answer?