ELECTION 2020

Omar Bongo

Re: ELECTION 2020

Post by Omar Bongo »

Excuse my French, but plain and simple, Gingrich is a whore
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

That's an insult to real whores.
Stay loose, and be a little afraid.

quando omni flunkus, mortati
ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt »

At least whores have jobs :mrgreen:
broman

Post by broman »

The lie.....

The consequences...
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is reporting;
MADISON - The U.S. Supreme Court quietly put an end to the 2020 election on Monday — four months after polls closed — by declining to hear a lawsuit brought by former President Donald Trump to throw out thousands of ballots and let the Legislature pick the winner of the state's 10 electoral votes.

It was the last active legal challenge from Trump or his supporters to change the outcome of Wisconsin's election.

"This is the inevitable end to the ignominious litigation assault on Wisconsin’s November 2020 election," Jeff Mandell, an attorney representing Gov. Tony Evers, said Monday. "It was clear from the outset that these efforts to overturn the will of the voters never had any merit."

A spokeswoman for the Republican Party of Wisconsin deferred comment to the Trump campaign, which did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Four months later. Ending with not even a whimper much less a bang.

broman

Post by broman »

We got lucky in 2020.

In a phone call to the Georgia secretary of state's office in December, then-President Donald Trump urged a top investigator to find fraud in the 2020 presidential election, telling her that she would be "praised" for overturning results that were in favor of Joe Biden, according to newly reported audio of the call obtained by The Wall Street Journal.

The report is the latest example of Trump's extraordinary efforts to influence Georgia election officials as they certified the results, even though there is no evidence of widespread fraud in the election. Trump's actions have drawn the attention of Georgia's Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, as well as a Fulton County prosecutor who has launched a criminal investigation.

"When the right answer comes out, you'll be praised," Trump tells Frances Watson, the chief investigator at the Georgia secretary of state's office, in a six-minute conversation on December 23, according to the Journal.
"I won everything but Georgia. And I won Georgia, I know that. By a lot. And the people know it. And something happened there. Something bad happened," Trump reportedly told Watson during the phone call.

"I hope you are going back two years as opposed to checking one against the other," Trump can be heard saying on the call. "Because that would just be a signature check that didn't mean anything."
Trump went on to tell Watson to also look at Fulton County, the most populous county in the state and the one that houses most of Atlanta.

"But if you go back two years, and if you can get to Fulton, you are going to find things that are going to be unbelievable," the then-President said. "The dishonesty that we've heard from. But Fulton is the mother lode."

Watson responded: "I can assure you that our team and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, that we are only interested in the truth and finding the information that is based on the facts."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/10/politics ... index.html

If this had came down to one state, maybe two... --:--
broman

Post by broman »

More than a few Donald Trump allies peddled all kinds of nonsensical conspiracy theories after the Republican's election defeat last fall, but Sidney Powell was among the most prolific voices promoting truly bizarre ideas.

In fact, Powell's claims were so outlandish that they're now at the center of an ongoing lawsuit, which, as NBC News reported, has led to a rather amazing defense.

Trump nevertheless kept Powell close, bringing her to the White House -- even after her apparent ouster from his legal team -- on multiple occasions to help offer strategic advice. In late December, Axios reported that among Trump aides, there was a "consensus" that the then-president was "listening to Sidney Powell more than just about anyone who is on his payroll, certainly more than his own White House Counsel."

Obviously, Powell's radical ideas failed to gain traction in the courts and Team Trump's legal team unraveled. That said, that did not end the drama: her crackpot conspiracy theories involving Dominion voting machines were not well received by the company or its attorneys, who filed a defamation lawsuit.

It was yesterday when Powell's lawyers responded that "reasonable people" would not have accepted her wild accusations "as fact," but rather, would be seen as "claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... QGSJ3Or2gk

Stop the Steal was lie from day one..... damn fools these people are
BostonDave

Post by BostonDave »

Conservatives have never really believed in or really loved American democracy and it's ideals. Never. Ever. Their reactions to losing elections isn't to perhaps expand their appeal to The People. Instead they take the undemocratic, unAmerican and anti-American approach of denying the most important franchise and bedrock pillar of everything American and everything democratic. The vote. Yeah no, Cons have never really loved America.

They've loved their white status, white privilege and white supremacy. From the very beginning. 3/4th of the signers, along with the principle author of the American Declaraion of INdependence, that soaring document for freedom of man and their inalienable rights OWNED SLAVES. How in the holy name of (name I like to call myseldf) does THAT happen? The historical monumental dishonesty and hypocrisy is blazing through the ages. But it just points up my point. Cons have never really loved American ideals. Ever.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

:yeahthat:

broman

Post by broman »

I hope we are ready to fight in 2022

2020/2021
Republicans in Georgia in the run-up to the Georgia Senate run-off election earlier this year, when a conservative voter suppression group teamed up with local Republican Party activists to challenge the right to vote of more than 364,000 Georgians. While most county officials in Georgia rejected these mass challenges, a few, like Muscogee County, allowed them to proceed. In that county—where Black citizens make up 45% of the population and Hispanics another 7%—a Republican activist filed a challenge to the eligibility of 4,033 registered voters

New laws for 2022
The first states simply that “[t]here shall not be a limit on the number of persons whose qualifications such elector may challenge.” In other words, mass challenges are now expressly provided for in Georgia state law.

The second requires counties to hear any challenge within 10 days of providing the voter notice. Previously, counties that believed a challenge was frivolous or unwarranted could deny it or at least postpone consideration of the challenge until after the election. Now, counties are required to hold a hearing on each challenge, regardless of how frivolous the challenge. This means that voters whose eligibility to vote is challenged will receive a formal notice requiring them to attend or participate in a hearing (on as little as three-days’ notice). The county boards have the power to issue subpoenas in connection with these hearings. And, if a challenge is rejected, the challenger can appeal the decision in court.

Finally, if a county board fails to comply with this new mass challenge hearing process, the board itself is subject to sanctions by the state board.

By using faulty data and discredited tactics, the GOP can intimidate and inconvenience voters that it wants to exclude from the electorate. It is not hard to see that in the future, the party of Trump will create lists of Black, Brown, and young voters and then find local operatives to submit them as mass challenges to voter eligibility. Those voters will then be required to appear or participate in a hearing or risk being disqualified from voting.
https://www.democracydocket.com/2021/04 ... y-bad-law/

How could one county in 10 days have hearings for 364,000 people?
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

I doubt they'd have to. Since the majority of the people who would be challenged are probably hourly workers, probably not many could afford to appeal. The courts are gonna be busy.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said, “One hundred percent of my focus is on stopping this new administration.”

Yet we continue to hear whining from the GOP that Biden is not being bipartisan enough.

Despite the significant support many of Biden's programs have with ALL Americans.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

More MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD found!
CHAFFEE COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — Prosecutors have filed new charges against Barry Morphew, alleging the man accused of murdering his missing wife submitted a presidential ballot in her name.

Morphew was recently arrested on charges of murdering his wife, Suzanne, after she disappeared a year ago. She still has yet to be found.

Court documents show he now faces one felony count for allegedly forging public documents and a misdemeanor mail in ballot offense. Bond has been set at $1,000 but he’s being held without bail on the murder charges.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/more-charge ... er-arrest/
Yeah. It was for Trump.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

From the REPUBLICAN Recorder for Maricopa County:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Barnes & Thornburg fired a frickin' partner for taking the pillow guy's "defamation" suit against Dominion Voting Systems for not getting the firm's approval before taking the case. Which they'd never have done because the suit's garbage. Jesus!
The Am Law 100 firm said the partner didn’t receive “firm authorization” for the suit and the firm is immediately withdrawing as local counsel.

Alec Beck, who has been a labor and employment partner at the 100 firm since 2019, is working alongside a lead counsel from Houston trial law firm Daniels & Tredennick in the defamation and abuse of process suit filed Thursday in Minnesota federal court.

“Late last night, firm management became aware of the filing of the complaint, which was done without receiving firm authorization pursuant to internal firm approval procedures,” a Barnes & Thornburg spokesperson said Friday. “While the firm cannot comment substantively on pending matters, the firm is immediately taking the requisite steps to withdraw as local counsel in this matter and end the client relationship. The attorney representing the client in this matter is no longer with the firm.”

https://www.law.com/americanlawyer/2021 ... 0504225006
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Private Citizen-1 accuses Facebook of ballot stuffing:
“I won the election,” he falsely claimed. “But they cheated and, by the way, Facebook and [CEO Mark] Zuckerberg, with the $500 million worth of phony lockboxes that he put on, some of them had 96 percent Biden votes in them—96 percent!”

Trump added: “They were like just dumping ballots it was a phony deal, and let’s see how that all turns out but there’s a lot of litigation coming and what they did is a disgrace.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-busin ... n-****
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

We are seeing the final stages of syphilitic madness.

Even Fox and ONAN News cut away.

broman

Post by broman »

Such a odd mix of fools and grifters but a clear and present danger to our future....
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Barr is now stating that he pushed back on Trump's demands to overturn the election. He said he knew the fraud claims were all BS.

I once exhibited that level of courage. You will be surprised to know that several times I unbuckled my seat belt WHILE the plane was taxiing to the terminal.

To paraphrase The Crystals.
"I'm a rebel, and I'll never ever by any good."