ELECTION 2020

Wabash

Re: ELECTION 2020

Post by Wabash »

credofriar wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:12 am Why are news media’s like msnbc and cnn falling all over themselves try to convince people trump is so bad.
The liberal plan to defeat Trump is coming together.

It is titled;

Operation: Let Him Speak

And his family as well.

Between his idiot sons and Jared Kushner, there is no shortage of material for ads.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan »

credofriar wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:12 am I highly doubt trump wins but if he does these “state” newscasters will loose their poop.
The sad thing is that if he loses the "state" news casters from FOX will just cry "conspiracy" and plenty of idiots will agree.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Last night in Omaha he spoke for an hour or so, and then flew off, leaving the crowd without the buses that took them to the airport. They were more than 3 miles from their cars, in freezing temperatures. Dozens of the senior citizens had to be treated for hypothermia (but they're morons; they will still vote for Psychobozo and against America).

Good way to treat his supporters. Hypothermia, schmypothermia, I always say.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

His campaigning in NE is like Biden campaigning in CA. I want Trump to stay in the states that are solidly supporting him.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

John Q. Public wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:54 am Apparently that was one of many mistakes in his Opinion.
Vermont's Secretary of State asking the clerk of the Supreme Court to enter a correction to one of Kavanaugh's mistakes in the official record.

Don't look at me, I just work here.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Bullhead City today. Not Phoenix, not Tucson, not Flagstaff or Prescott, but Bullhead City. It's an ego fest, not a campaign.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Wondering if his campaign might be seeing it as a farewell tour.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Oops! Sorry. He's in Goodyear now. People actually live in that area.
ventura

Post by ventura »

c'mon guys

he's what, 74, overweight, he shakes COVID like a common cold, is everywhere campaigning, and all you can do is bag on where he's campaigning?

what's Biden doing?

now Biden would likely be very low energy through his presidency, if elected, much like the way he's campaigning.....which would be good, except for the VP - she's scary for this libertarian minded conservative
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

What's Biden doing? This week he's campaigning in Pennsylvania, Iowa, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Florida. Not enough for you? :-({|=
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Wabash wrote:His campaigning in NE is like Biden campaigning in CA. I want Trump to stay in the states that are solidly supporting him.
Not quite:

With precious few days remaining in the 2020 campaign, President Trump was forced on Tuesday to travel to Nebraska’s Second Congressional District to try to fend off a challenge from Joe Biden, who leads in polls tracking the battle for a single electoral vote.

Trump is projected to easily win the remainder of the solidly Republican state’s five electoral votes, but if the race turns out to be close, capturing the Omaha-based congressional district could propel Biden to the presidency.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-ne2-omaha- ... p8nv8P_zrC
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

ventura wrote:Biden would likely be very low energy through his presidency, if elected, much like the way he's campaigning.....which would be good
Hey, we agree on something...smelling salts please...thud
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

ventura wrote:he shakes COVID like a common cold
State of the art medical care and cutting-edge drugs unavailable to the likes of you and me had nothing to do with it, of course... :roll:
George Will

Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Next time you hear a trumpster crowing about the size of his rallies, show them this

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... ility.html
George Will

Donald Trump
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

0:50

Perfect!

ROFL
George Will

Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

So anyway, I think it's pretty obvious at this point that the trump strategy is to attack the election results as illegitimate and refuse to concede. Charges of cheating, voter fraud, ballot box stuffing, etc. A long series of court battles will ensue and the country will be divided and in a state of crisis for months with no end to the stalemate in sight.

Am I way off here? Thoughts?
George Will

Donald Trump
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I think after all these months of complaining that mail-in ballots are fraudulent and demanding that the winner be announced on Tuesday night with no further counting of mail-in ballots, Trump is going to be behind on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, and suddenly decide that he needs those mail-in votes, and he'll be DEMANDING that all the mail-in votes be counted, hoping to flip the results. :lol:
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

If that happens then he'll shamelessly claim that he was for that all along and that unseen sinister forces are responsible
George Will

Donald Trump
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

And his idiot followers will believe him. That is the sad part.

One of those factoids that makes you go hmmm...

More voters have voted early in TX than voted in the 2016 election. No one is sure what that means since TX does not break down returned ballots by party. There is much reason to suspect that the governor's real goal is to depress turnout. If so, however, it's not working. If high turnout—indeed, likely record turnout—is bad for the Republican Party, well, Abbott clearly hasn't managed to stop that from happening.