Hunter Biden laptop.

Wabash

Re: Hunter Biden laptop.

Post by Wabash »

This is reminiscent of that GOP senator from Idaho who had a "wide stance."

So many GOP pervs, I have forgotten all their names.
Stay loose, and be a little afraid.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I keep forgetting. Is he the smart one? Or the dumb one?
Attachments
Trump Laptop.jpg
Stay loose, and be a little afraid.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Beg to differ...there is no smart one

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

At this point, I'm not only not going to vote for Hunter Biden, I'm never going to buy drugs from him again, and that's final! :steam:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

So when do they appoint the Special Counsel to investigate Eric Trump?

Kind of absurd, wouldn't you say, Republicans?

Don't look at me, I just work here.
broman

Post by broman »

He is private citizen...
BostonDave

Post by BostonDave »

How about starting at the logical first step? Has it been confirmed that it's Hunter's laptop? I understand the FBI might have a laptop PURPORTED to be Hunter's. Is there any record anywhere where it has been determined as fact that it is his? Has he admitted or denied that it is his computer?
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Good point. But either way, appointing a special counsel to investigate a private citizen is patently wrong.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
jb914

Post by jb914 »

BostonDave wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:12 pm How about starting at the logical first step? Has it been confirmed that it's Hunter's laptop? I understand the FBI might have a laptop PURPORTED to be Hunter's. Is there any record anywhere where it has been determined as fact that it is his? Has he admitted or denied that it is his computer?
It's his computer. He has not denied it is his. If it is not his he should come forward and deny it, but, that would surely put him in deeper crap with the investigation of his "taxes". Multiple people involved in the email chains have come forward confirming the emails are legit.

It never ceases to amaze me how lefties are so quick to attack any non democrat for anything financially suspect, yet, when a VP's son suddenly gets a seat on the board of a Ukrainian oil/gas company for hundreds of thousands of dollars a month in payments. He has zero oil and gas experience. His only real networking benefit is his father or perhaps discounted recreational pharmaceuticals. Coincidentally, his father was in charge of US policy in Ukraine. Massive email chains outlining pay for play arrangements and the sale of access to Scranton Joe.

After Hillary lost suddenly the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative contributions have deflated.
I wonder why?

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/1 ... flow-drop/
ventura

Post by ventura »

these are great points jb, but you are not going to get anywhere with all but a couple posters on this board

what's going on in America since Trump got elected I could not have foreseen

so much hate
BostonDave

Post by BostonDave »

jb914 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:05 pm It's his computer. He has not denied it is his. If it is not his he should come forward and deny it, but, that would surely put him in deeper crap with the investigation of his "taxes". Multiple people involved in the email chains have come forward confirming the emails are legit.
No now that's not right. Because he hasn't stood up and denied it doesn't mean that it's his. Has anyone asked him? And there have been numerous people say there're shocking things on it. If any of them were illegal acts he would've been arrested. But for me I'd like to see something more definitive than him not denying it meaning it is his laptop.
jb914

Post by jb914 »

BostonDave wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:56 pm Because he hasn't stood up and denied it doesn't mean that it's his.
he has ignored requests to confirm/deny authenticity. When other people in the email threads admit the emails are valid that pretty much validates the contents are authentic.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unexplained link removed
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

jb914 wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how lefties are so quick to attack any non democrat for anything financially suspect, yet, when a VP's son suddenly gets a seat on the board of a Ukrainian oil/gas company for hundreds of thousands of dollars a month in payments.
It never ceases to amaze me how you are so quick to stereotype & attack entire groups who don't hew to your political line, yet when a non-reactionary is prejudged, convicted and sentenced for doing something nobody would care a whit about if his father wasn't who he was.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump
broman

Post by broman »

jb914 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:18 pm When other people in the email threads admit the emails are valid that pretty much validates the contents are authentic.
What are the crimes, how does it involve Joe Biden? Your link was a dead end..
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Links, shminks. It's about the rant
George Will

Donald Trump
BostonDave

Post by BostonDave »

I'm sorry but the evidence is scanty at best and considering the source(s) highly suspect to me. Something isn't true. Either there is no real investigation or dripping Rudy was lying when he intimated the contents were "disgusting" I think he said. When wrapped around the other things he said about it and what we've learned it seems clear there was nothing "disgustingly" illegal. Use your imagination with the help of good old Rudy but we do know he has not been arrested so if it was his laptop there was nothing obviously illegal on it. The main source : Good Ole Rudy.
jb914

Post by jb914 »

broman wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:46 pm What are the crimes, how does it involve Joe Biden? Your link was a dead end..
JQP removed the link. Just google search for Glenn Greenwald he wrote an article about it.

two months ago there were reports Hunter was under investigation by the feds. The media ignored it. Now after the election Hunter admits he is under investigation for "tax evasion". Some are alleging it's money laundering, involving his business dealings with China and Ukraine. This is not disputed, he earned millions of dollars from both countries.

Joe Biden was overseeing US Policy in Ukraine, coincidentally Hunter was hired by Burisma a large Ukrainian oil and gas firm whose leader was under investigation for corruption.

Perhaps y'all can help me out and let me know why a Ukrainian oil and gas firm would want to hire Hunter Biden, and one of his friends, to be on the board of directors? He has zero oil and gas expertise and zero law practice in that industry. hmm? Just by chance, papa Joe strong armed the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor that was investigating the oil and gas prez.

a) So, two possibilities. Hunter is the bag man accepting payments for papa Joe's influence.

b) Joe Biden is a facking moron for allowing his son to take a position in an area of the world where he has influence over US Policy and then doing something like strong arming the govt. to fire a DA thus ending the investigation.

I'm going with A
jb914

Post by jb914 »

BostonDave wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:50 pm Either there is no real investigation
Hunter Biden admitted he is currently being investigated for his income from these deals with China/Ukraine. So, there is a real investigation.
jb914

Post by jb914 »

Omar Bongo wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:54 pm Links, shminks. It's about the rant
'
Freddo it was a Glenn Greenwald article. JQP removed the link. you can google glenn greenwald and Hunter Biden
BostonDave

Post by BostonDave »

jb914 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:04 pm Hunter Biden admitted he is currently being investigated for his income from these deals with China/Ukraine. So, there is a real investigation.
OK good. Where does the laptop fit in though? Has he claimed that? Be a good story how it kinda popped up in some ramdom computer repair shop and brought to Rudy where suddenly Bobulinki shows up to I guess narrate things. Nothing "disgusting" I think is the way Rudy put it, otherwise he'd be arrested already. So, whatabout the laptop?