Temper Temper Temper

Red

Temper Temper Temper

Postby Red » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Rondo tossed! Always glad to see a Mater Dei connected Hawks beat the celtics! :giggle:
You don't butt hump the Ref! :giggle:
Nice miss on that easy layup Pierce. :giggle:

In case you are wondering about the MD connection, Alex Meruelo is majority owner of the Atlanta Hawks. If you have ever attended a Mater Dei basketball game, you will see his name!

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Parrotpaul

Re: Temper Temper Temper

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Real bad call by the ref...never should have been a foul...jump ball...it's the freakin' playoffs fer cryin' out loud. Dumb move by Rondo...could come back to haunt both him as a Celtic and the team as a contender against Atlanta. Tough ending to a tough game.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red

Postby Red » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:Real bad call by the ref...never should have been a foul...jump ball...it's the freakin' playoffs fer cryin' out loud. Dumb move by Rondo...could come back to haunt both him as a Celtic and the team as a contender against Atlanta. Tough ending to a tough game.

As you well know, I don't like the Celtics, but I do like Rondo. Uncharacteristic of him.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Red wrote:
As you well know, I don't like the Celtics, but I do like Rondo. Uncharacteristic of him.

It isn't uncharacteristic of Rondo...aside from his manic shooting skills, his immaturity, his passion, and his short fuse have got him into trouble several times.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Return to “NBA”