Blake Griffin punches equipment manager...breaks hand

Parrotpaul

Blake Griffin punches equipment manager...breaks hand

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:37 am

What's up with Blake Griffin? Has he gone stupid on everyone. Punching out the equipment manager and breaking his hand putting him out for another 6+ weeks will cost Blake...and the Clippers.

Update (2:47 p.m. ET): Blake Griffin is expected to miss at least four to six weeks after his alleged altercation with a team staffer, according to multiple reports.

The Clippers released a statement on Tuesday saying "this conduct has no place in our organization."

The star forward underwent a procedure and was treated by an orthopedic surgeon after returning early to Los Angeles from the team's five-game trip, the Clippers said Tuesday. He has a spiral fracture of the fourth metacarpal in his right hand.

A person with knowledge of the incident told the Associated Press that Griffin and equipment manager Matias Testi got into an argument during a dinner that escalated. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the Clippers had not confirmed those details publicly. Testi had multiple facial injuries.

About 90 minutes before Tuesday night's game at Indiana, coach Doc Rivers said he had spoken with Griffin. "I'm talking about a non-basketball issue right now, so I'm not satisfied with anything," Rivers said

<snip>

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/blak ... ent-012616

"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

afan95

Re: Blake Griffin punches equipment manager...breaks hand

Postby afan95 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:51 am

I already knew he was stupid.
Matt Leinart's baby mama is also Blake Griffen's baby mama. Blake should have learned from Leinart's experience but apparently Blake thought he was smarter.
It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:20 am

Brynn's no dummy....she collects $15K a month from Leinart for child support, and she probably gets a similar amount from Blake...as the following article from 2013 states...she's a HOFER when it comes to boosting male athletes for her living expenses.

Former USC basketball star Brynn Cameron has an eye for athletic sperm. You may recall she had a baby with NFL QB Matt Leinart. Well guess whose baby she just had ... that would be Clippers superstar Blake Griffin!

TMZ has learned ... Brynn and Blake are now the proud parents of Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin, who was born August 1st. The birth certificate lists Brynn as the mother and Blake Austin Griffin as the daddy.

As for the child she had with her baby daddy Matt, 6-year-old Cole lives primarily with her and we're told she's getting a boatload of child support -- we know she was getting $15k a month.

Brynn and Blake were dating, and apparently it went well for a while -- or for at least one night. And, we just found out ... Brynn and Blake are NO LONGER TOGETHER.

Let's just say ... in the baby daddy sweepstakes, Brynn is a Hall of Famer.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/blake-gri ... aby-birth/
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Postby crayegg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:33 am

"... eye for athletic sperm." Too funny!

Return to “NBA”