Flight MH370.

Tommy Tar

Flight MH370.

Post by Tommy Tar » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 am

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... 1720140311

(Reuters) - Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometers to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday.

In one of the most baffling mysteries in recent aviation history, a massive search operation for the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER has so far found no trace of the aircraft or the 239 passengers and crew. <snip>

I remember after the Boston bombing the news reports were wrong most of the time. I'm trying not to get sucked into the story, but it's beginning to look like this plane was hijacked and the people are alive.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

MDDad

Re: Flight MH370.

Post by MDDad » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 am

This whole affair sounds eerily like the pilot episode of Lost.

seeinred

Post by seeinred » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:21 pm

Right, or the movie Castaway...
I hope that plane was carrying a couple hundred volleyballs on it!
Willlsssooonnn!!!! :D

Hanna

Post by Hanna » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Indeed. All of us that were hooked on "Lost" recognize the similarity:

Plane veers off course, possibly landing on a remote island, and the pilot, right before he dies, cries: they are looking for us at the wrong direction.

And then, I was half listening to a program when an expert used the term "oceanic" meaning, I think, that the plane flew over the ocean. But I jumped: Oceanic? That was the Lost airline..

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:27 pm

If we start hearing from witnesses about polar bears on tropical islands and a mysterious hatch that leads deep into the earth I'm really going to freak out.

18echo
Oversight Committee

Post by 18echo » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:14 pm

"Hoc spatium adsuesco assuesco pro profunda rhetoricam."

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Here's your explanation.
You may also have heard about the airliner which vanished in Malaysia. Flight 370 was just off the eastern coast over shallow water when it wavered in the air then suddenly dropped from 35,000 feet to 0 and disappeared. At the same time, radar showed a "plane" which suddenly accelerated to 4 or 5 times the speed of any other craft, hovered in one place, then suddenly vanished from the radar screen, seconds before the airliner also disappeared.

I am very pleased to tell you all that the passengers and crew of the airliner are safe and happy in a secret location. There were several ships in the area, and the maneuver was carried out effortlessly. It is very serendipitous that the airplane carried a large number of Lightworkers from many countries who are delighted and very enthusiastic about the proposal we have made to them, that they be used as "hostages" to expedite the following demands:

Their release will be contingent upon an immediate global agreement that all countries now in possession of any weapons of mass destruction relinquish them to be evaporated forthwith.

1. NESARA law will be presented for signature to all the world's leaders - representatives of every country on the U.N. charter - and will be immediately enacted. We anticipate that President Barack Obama will be first signatory on the document.

2. There will be declared a Global Celebration of Peace for every person on the planet, regardless of race, religion or nationality, to be marked by one month of singing, dancing and public performances in every village, town, and city on Earth. All expenses are to be underwritten with the funds which would have been allocated for military expenditures.

3. All military personnel will be paid full salary for three months after they turn in all weapons and uniforms and return to rebuild their own families and communities. After that, no expenditure by any individual or nation will be permitted for any military activity or equipment whatsoever. This will free governing bodies to use their resources for infrastructure, water and sanitary systems, sustainable agriculture, and educational and social programs to elevate the conditions for all their citizens.

The people of Planet Earth can also look forward to the sharing of the technology behind the propulsion system for the marvelous space craft they will soon observe over all the major cities of the world. We wish for them to become familiar and comfortable with our presence, which they will soon associate with freedom, good times, free energy, and global prosperity.

We promised you Disclosure, Dear Ones. Well, here it is. It may take a few days for the inevitability of this massive change to sink into the consciousness of all the citizens of the planet, but I assure you, it has already begun. We will continue to display our presence to the world, now that the U.S. has been declared the supreme power over all. It will cause increased confusion in the ranks of the elite, but we are certain the citizenry will adapt very quickly to the fact of permanent and lasting peace on Earth.

Here on the New Jerusalem, we rejoice with a gentler kind of drum beat. We enjoy adding our own lyrics as we sing the child's song that ends like this:

"I played my drum for Him, pa rum pum pum pum
I played my best for Him, pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,

Then He smiled at me, pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum."

Yes, we will all be marching to a different Drummer - the pulse of the Universe, the breath of our beloved Prime Creator, with our Star Brothers and Sisters at our side. We will rejoice together in the sparkling Light of the New Golden Age.

I am your brother, in Love, Joy and Laughter, Ashtar.

Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, March 11, 2014, 12 am, High Falls, NY

Permission is granted to share or copy these messages, providing no additions or alterations are done, and credit is given to the channel and the website, http://www.whoneedslight.org.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:57 am

I'm beginning to wonder if someone didn't steal the airplane.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 am

Lots of theories on it and stealing it sort of makes sense, but what's somebody going to do with a stolen airplane? Terrists could try to use it as a bomb but it would probably get shot down before it could get to any valuable target. And you couldn't fly it between any regulated airports.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 am

I think the officials know that the plane was hijacked and where the plane is. The search for flight 370 is fake and a rescue plan is in progress.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:20 am

The thing has like five backup generators. Lots of redundancy. The transponders can be turned off, but the radar would still track the aircraft. The only thing I can come up with, is someone turned off the transponders and the generators and put the plane at the bottom of the sea.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:50 am

It's also out of gas if it flew for 4 hours. Where are you going to get some fuel?

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 am

According to wikipedia, the flight range varies from 5K to almost 10k miles.

Personally I think it crashed into the ocean, but the speculation of other fates is interesting--and hopeful.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 am

There's only one logical explanation: Wormhole.

Well . . .either that or the ocean.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Another possibility--but it'll cost us one billlion dollars to get the plane back...

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:28 pm

The thing has like five backup generators. Lots of redundancy. The transponders can be turned off, but the radar would still track the aircraft. The only thing I can come up with, is someone turned off the transponders and the generators and put the plane at the bottom of the sea.

The plane maybe on the ocean floor but I don't think that was the plan. We have a co-pilot with a history of letting young pretty girls into the cockpit in flight. #-o Somebody turned off the the transponders. They wanted to take the plane to a new location. Maybe a 911 type plot and military jets brought it down over the ocean. I see 5 books on this in a year.

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:48 pm

UP DATE!
http://www.cnn.com/

This is great. On CNN they are now saying that US satellite intelligence and radar tracking shows the plane turning right and heading to India for hours. Or turning left to nowhere for hours. :roll:

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:56 pm

When hiring someone to interpret satellite photos, you'd think the most powerful nation on earth could find a guy who can tell left from right.

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:15 pm

They played hell finding one who could find Indonesia on a map. The new Geography, you know.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
The Associated Press - By EILEEN NG - Associated Press LINK

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Piracy and pilot suicide are among the scenarios under study as investigators grow increasingly certain the missing Malaysia Airlines jet changed course and headed west after its last radio contact with air traffic controllers.

The latest evidence suggests the plane didn't experience a catastrophic incident over the South China Sea as was initially suspected. Some experts theorize that one of the pilots, or someone else with flying experience, hijacked the plane or committed suicide by plunging the jet into the sea.

Adding to the speculation that someone was flying the jet, The New York Times on Friday quoted sources familiar with the investigation as saying that the plane experienced significant changes in altitude after it lost contact with ground control, and altered its course more than once.

A U.S. official told The Associated Press earlier that investigators are examining the possibility of "human intervention" in the plane's disappearance, adding it may have been "an act of piracy." The official, who wasn't authorized to talk to the media and spoke on condition of anonymity, said it was possible the plane may have landed somewhere. The official later said there was no solid information on who might have been involved.

While other theories are still being examined, the official said key evidence suggesting human intervention is that contact with the Boeing 777's transponder stopped about a dozen minutes before a messaging system on the jet quit. Such a gap would be unlikely in the case of an in-flight catastrophe.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..