Forest Boy

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by RPW » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:18 pm

~44~ wrote:This thread proves that thread jacking is rad. So much win in this thread.

I believe Tank has a degree in Thread Jacking from Devry.
You should ask him.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
~44~
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

Re: Forest Boy

Post by ~44~ » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:20 pm

RPW wrote:

I believe Tank has a degree in Thread Jacking from Devry.
You should ask him.
Please text him for me and report back. Your text exchanges make my day.
Hi

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by RPW » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 pm

~44~ wrote:
Please text him for me and report back. Your text exchanges make my day.
Tank: It is actually the hb beer company...i will be there at about 5:30pm
Me: Seriously... do you need a ride?
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
~44~
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

Re: Forest Boy

Post by ~44~ » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 pm

RPW wrote:
Tank: It is actually the hb beer company...i will be there at about 5:30pm
Me: Seriously... do you need a ride?

You should pick him up with kicks2, RR, and Roach in your minivan and film it. Friggin epic idea.
Hi

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Forest Boy

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Tank drinks way too much beer..it really shows..brothas should not have beer guts..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:56 pm

slowyoroll wrote:Tank drinks way too much beer..it really shows..brothas should not have beer guts..
Geez....he would really have to trim the shrub to find the tree.

I love Vince Wilfork's beer gut.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Forest Boy

Post by Notorious » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 pm

~44~ wrote:

You should pick him up with kicks2, RR, and Roach in your minivan and film it. Friggin epic idea.
Can I get a ride too?
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

User avatar
oceanvue
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by oceanvue » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 pm

this thread kicks butt. Forest Boy, Ed's kid, beer, Heidi Skank, manscaping....it's got it all
Image

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:22 pm

oceanvue wrote:this thread kicks butt. Forest Boy, Ed's kid, beer, Heidi Skank, manscaping....it's got it all
Lodge time, maybe? Buc's hole?

I know where max is...at least I did a few minutes ago.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by RPW » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

~44~ wrote:

You should pick him up with kicks2, RR, and Roach in your minivan and film it. Friggin epic idea.

Only thing we need then is Ex-Coach and that would be a party.
I am The Voice of Reason

MDDad
Posts: 12119
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by MDDad » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:Buc's hole?
Keep your fantasies to yourself. That's the kind of question that can get you banned.

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 pm

MDDad wrote:
Keep your fantasies to yourself. That's the kind of question that can get you banned.
Apparently you've never seen Buc's hole...it is resplendent with edgings of moist tender outcroppings designed for sensitive mouths, and the tongues that have immersed themselves in that welcome pool of moist goodness must have reached 100K by now. Think of all that wondrous licking and lapping and slurping we have missed.

Bring back Buc's Hole.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

User avatar
~44~
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

Re: Forest Boy

Post by ~44~ » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 pm

It just keeps getting better.


...props to all thread participants.

.....and still not one comment regarding the mystery that is Forest Boy.
Hi

MDDad
Posts: 12119
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by MDDad » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:Apparently you've never seen Buc's hole.
You're right, I haven't. I also have never seen Steve Garvey's hole. And with all due respect to Buc, I'd like to keep it that way.

User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Forest Boy

Post by Notorious » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:44 pm

MDDad wrote:
You're right, I haven't. I also have never seen Steve Garvey's hole. And with all due respect to Buc, I'd like to keep it that way.
I'd like to see your hole.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

User avatar
~44~
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

Re: Forest Boy

Post by ~44~ » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:34 am

The saga continues as a swiss couple claims him as their grandson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... y-man.html

This is most likely the reason why he refuses to let out any new pictures of himself. Although I do love the only photo provided.
Hi

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: Forest Boy

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:38 am

~44~ wrote:The saga continues as a swiss couple claims him as their grandson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... y-man.html

This is most likely the reason why he refuses to let out any new pictures of himself. Although I do love the only photo provided.
Give him a flat top...he would look like hurl.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Post Reply