Anwar al-Awlaki Killed In Yemen

Troglodyte

Re: Anwar al-Awlaki Killed In Yemen

Post by Troglodyte »

oceanvue wrote:

No but the bunker busters Obama gave to Israel certainly could. If you're worried about Iran having a nuclear weapon the answer is most assuredly yes. Switches, triggers, uranium, plutonium and weapons themselves have been available on the black market since the collapse of the Soviet Union

http://www1.american.edu/ted/nukesmug.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/de ... ar-weapons
http://www.int-review.org/terr6a.html
The Israelis are gonna be the world's cat's paw when it comes to Iran's nuclear ambitions.. I hope they leave all the USSR labels on the bunker busters.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

oceanvue wrote:If we were serious about going after Al-Qaeda why don't we tear into Pakistan. That whole country is Al-Qaeda I don't know why they don't just change their name
We could nuke Pakistan into a slag parking lot, and cause $12.95 worth of damage, but we'd be called big bullies for that...
Wonder what we'd be charged for 'blood money'.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Troglodyte wrote: We could nuke Pakistan into a slag parking lot, and cause $12.95 worth of damage, but we'd be called big bullies for that...
Wonder what we'd be charged for 'blood money'.
Would you support the US nuking Pakistan ?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Parrotpaul wrote: Would you support the US nuking Pakistan ?
It wouldn't do any good. All the Pakistani terrorists are in Afghanistan and Yemen.. They only vacation in Pakistan in the scenic caves and mountain villages.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Parrotpaul wrote: Would you support the US nuking Pakistan ?
Troglodyte wrote: It wouldn't do any good. All the Pakistani terrorists are in Afghanistan and Yemen.. They only vacation in Pakistan in the scenic caves and mountain villages.
Is that a "no, I wouldn't support nuking Pakistan," or is that something different?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Parrotpaul wrote:
Is that a "no, I wouldn't support nuking Pakistan," or is that something different?
For the terminally pretend dense.. NO... That would be like tearing down the house to get rid of a few roaches...
Your 'shots' keep dribbling down your chin... Why not give up playing 'get Trog' and discuss like an adult...
fnuts

Post by fnuts »

perspixx wrote:Now he's Anwar al-Lacking a pulse.
Or cerebral cortex.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Red wrote: I would name something, but it's none of your rotten business. He may have been a great soldier and a decent singer, but he is an idiot.
Thanks. I knew you had nothing when I asked. This only proved it.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова