Amanda Knox Is Free

Wiley

Amanda Knox Is Free

Post by Wiley » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am

The Italian court has just freed Amanda Knox and her boyfriend citing corrupted evidence. She will have to pain a fine for defamation of character when she slandered Italian police. How strange since the police are the one's who handled the evidence.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

slowyoroll

Re: Amanda Knox Is Free

Post by slowyoroll » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I've always thought that she wasn't completely innocent in all this...
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:23 am

Thank god she is finally free. I don't think she had anything to do with it. The prosecutor made it all up in his warped brain. Now, he should be arrested for being so stupid and vindictive.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 am

Brooke wrote:Thank god she is finally free. I don't think she had anything to do with it. The prosecutor made it all up in his warped brain. Now, he should be arrested for being so stupid and vindictive.
Some things just don't add up Brooke...what was not completely explained (and she couldve explained it)
Is how her bloody footprints were found at the scene...I believe she was there..and her actions after the crime were odd....she seems to me a bit sociopathic..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 am

slowyoroll wrote:
Some things just don't add up Brooke...what was not completely explained (and she couldve explained it)
Is how her bloody footprints were found at the scene...I believe she was there..and her actions after the crime were odd....she seems to me a bit sociopathic..
We don't really know they were hers. This is Italy remember. As for her behavior after, she could have been so traumatized she was in shock. She's young. How would you react under the same circumstances? She could have been thinking that it could have been her too.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Brooke wrote:We don't really know they were hers. This is Italy remember. As for her behavior after, she could have been so traumatized she was in shock. She's young. How would you react under the same circumstances? She could have been thinking that it could have been her too.
So is Casey Anthony....I don't know..I just have a bad feeling about this one...not sure If we'll ever
know the truth...My prayers are definitely with her family..those poor people have been through hell..

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

SoMelo

Post by SoMelo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:15 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
So is Casey Anthony....I don't know..I just have a bad feeling about this one...not sure If we'll ever
know the truth...My prayers are definitely with her family..those poor people have been through hell..
I'd say.. she was young... She was in shock.. she hadn't been roommates with the victim for very long... She had a hot new boyfriend...

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:59 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
Casey Anthony was partying when her daughter was missing! I don't get the connection.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:01 am

Brooke wrote: Casey Anthony was partying when her daughter was missing! I don't get the connection.
Two young sociopaths...Amanda was making out with her boyfriend and doing all sorts of crazy things
I do not believe she is innocent in this..When you here more about her as time goes on you'll see what I'm talking about..

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT