Stop Bickering. The World Ends Tomorrow

Wabash

Stop Bickering. The World Ends Tomorrow

Post by Wabash »

Link
If there's a Rapture and no billboard announces it, has the world really ended?

Yes, or probably, according to the Oakland, Calif.-based Family Radio ministry and its leader Harold Camping, who are sticking to their latest prediction that the world will end - for real this time, well maybe - Friday.
I give this guy credit for being a shrewd businessman.
The End of the World notwithstanding, 2010 tax returns show the Oakland-based nonprofit now has assets of more than $104.8 million, up more than $30 million from the year before.

Donations soared in the months before the expected end in May, and the nonprofit dumped millions of dollars into more than 5,000 billboards worldwide, but those figures will not be public until next year.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
oceanvue

Re: Stop Bickering. The World Ends Tomorrow

Post by oceanvue »

I heard non-profit organizations is a good business to be in
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

People buying 'salvation' at the last minute?? :ROFL:
Kinda like standing in line at the bank when a robbery goes down. Giving the teller all your money to pay off your bank card.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Charles

Post by Charles »

Mr. Camping's delusions (or con game) aren't any different than those of any other religious person. People hear voices in their heads about going to heaven or the second coming or whatever. Same thing. Different magnitudes. Both ridiculous. The catholics, the jews, the hindu, the muslims, etc all have some sort of weird predictions that when looked at by other religions seem wrong. Everyone thinks their god and beliefs are right. In fact they are certain. It seems like an illness.

Biscuit

Post by Biscuit »

Charles wrote:Mr. Camping's delusions (or con game) aren't any different than those of any other religious person. People hear voices in their heads about going to heaven or the second coming or whatever. Same thing. Different magnitudes. Both ridiculous. The catholics, the jews, the hindu, the muslims, etc all have some sort of weird predictions that when looked at by other religions seem wrong. Everyone thinks their god and beliefs are right. In fact they are certain. It seems like an illness.

Haha!!...that dude looks like he's 200 yrs old!! :mrgreen:
GOODave

Post by GOODave »

Wabash wrote:"...Yes, or probably, according to the Oakland, Calif.-based Family Radio ministry and its leader Harold Camping, who are sticking to their latest prediction that the world will end - for real this time, well maybe - Friday.
It's the 21st ...

Ehrm ... anyone seen Wabash?