Putin marches, Obama watches

Brooke

Re: Putin marches, Obama watches

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:20 pm

While Obama is fighting climate change, Putin is taking over the Middle East.
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: It was the Secretary of State who said the build up of the Russians in Syria was doomed to fail. Two weeks later we have not only accepted it, we welcome it as a fight against ISIS, and we concede essentially that Assad will stay under the protection of the Russians. And the irony is the Russians aren't in there to fight ISIS, the Russians are in there to support Assad, establish their predominance in the region, to bring in Iran, and to establish military facilities. They have no interest in fighting Assad. The Russians launched a half a dozen drones earlier this week over Idlib, western Hama and Latakia. And not in one of those areas is a single ISIS fighter. This isn't about the Russians taking on ISIS; this is about the Russians taking over Syria and keeping Assad as a client in place. That's what happened as the administration sputters because it has no idea what to do.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... syria.html
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:25 pm

JQP: Brooke, get back to me whenever it is you approve of us forming a joint anything with Iran.
Obama already did, his treaty with Iran that gives them $150 billion to pursue more murder, terror and carnage around the world.

They have already broken several conditions of the treaty without a ripple of complaint from Obama.
He just hasn't felt there was a need to.
The Paris attacks proved him wrong.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:34 pm

The Paris attacks proved him wrong.

Only if you turn reality on its head. You're suggesting that the attacks occurred because Obama didn't attack them enough, when in fact the attacks occurred because France attacked them.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Krauthammer wrote:The Russians launched a half a dozen drones earlier this week over Idlib, western Hama and Latakia. And not in one of those areas is a single ISIS fighter.
Yes. We know that. They're bombing the people who are fighting ISIS. Why are you happy about that?
Brooke wrote:Obama already did, his treaty with Iran that gives them $150 billion to pursue more murder, terror and carnage around the world.
I said get back to me when you approve of a joint anything with Iran.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Obama had the chance to destroy ISIS a long time ago. He called them JV remember? He wants to contain them; not destroy them, which if he were sane would be his goal.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:31 pm

JQP: Yes. We know that. They're bombing the people who are fighting ISIS. Why are you happy about that?
Where would you get the idea that I am happy about that? :shock: :eh?:

The point of this thread is to point out that Obama has been made a fool of by Putin. His speech at the UN proves that in spades! The guy is hopeless! He is the leader of the most powerful country in the world and Putin runs circles around him and Obama doesn't seem to be aware of it. There is something wrong with him.

Obama just freed more gitmo prisoners! He is a traitor! They will go on to kill more innocents including Americans. He's nuts. He should be impeached because he has and continues to make decisions that endanger Americans not protect them.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Why would anyone want to enter into a joint anything with Iran? They are the biggest purveyor of terrorism around the world. They are arrogant liars who enslave women and kill everyone who doesn't agree with them. They want to take the world back thousands of years.

Obama is fundamentally wrong about Islam. He portrays the violent extremists (his words) as perverting the Islamic religion, but he is wrong. Islamic jihadists are following the teachings of Islam. It's all in the Koran.

Islam gives permission to its followers to lie and pretend to be friends with their neighbors in order to betray them so they can be killed and conquered.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:08 pm

Like I said before, 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. Why are we still alive? Why isn't the whole world a war zone? Why can you drive through West Anaheim without worrying about IEDs and car bombs? Why hasn't my friend Ahmed cut my head off? Why am I more concerned about what might be in the food at Burgoid King than I am at the local falafel joint?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:39 pm

JQP: Like I said before, 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. Why are we still alive?
That is not what is under discussion John. There are millions of moderate Muslims in the world who don't believe that it is okay for old men to marry and have sex with nine year old girls or to enslave women and use little children for sex. Or to hang toddlers of Christian parents by the neck on fences with their pants pulled down and babies thrown on concrete floors and stomped on. Or little girls and boys beheaded.

Google is a rich source of images for these atrocities.

Are you trying to make the argument that I am including all Muslims? I am not. Why don't we discuss what is really happening rather than muddling up the conversation by insinuating that I am a racist?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Anybody know where I can get one of those "America, Love It or Leave It" stickers I used to hate so much in the '60s?
Here you go.

America Love it or Leave It
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:55 pm

You don't get to jump the fence on reality Wabash. I love the U.S. and I want it protected by our leaders and elected representatives; you don't.

broman

Post by broman » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Brooke wrote:
JQP: Like I said before, 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. Why are we still alive?
That is not what is under discussion John. There are millions of moderate Muslims in the world who don't believe that it is okay for old men to marry and have sex with nine year old girls or to enslave women and use little children for sex. Or to hang toddlers of Christian parents by the neck on fences with their pants pulled down and babies thrown on concrete floors and stomped on. Or little girls and boys beheaded.

Google is a rich source of images for these atrocities.

Are you trying to make the argument that I am including all Muslims? I am not. Why don't we discuss what is really happening rather than muddling up the conversation by insinuating that I am a racist?
In another thread Brooke, you wrote this, "Can anyone explain why Kareem Abdul-Jabbar defends Islam when pedophilia is common practice throughout Muslim countries?" Why was Kareem not included with the millions of moderate Muslims in the world who don't believe that it is okay for old men to marry and have sex with nine year old girls?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Are you asking a question broman? Is there a problem? What is your point?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Brooke wrote:You don't get to jump the fence on reality Wabash. I love the U.S. and I want it protected by our leaders and elected representatives; you don't.
You base that on what exactly? Seems to me our current leaders have done a much better job than the last group of leaders.

Once again you make a statement that is not valid.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Wabash: Seems to me our current leaders have done a much better job than the last group of leaders.
What are you talking about?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Nothing you understand.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:46 pm

It seems that I am the only one around these parts that is interested in what you have to say. Who are you talking to?

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:20 am

Brooke wrote: Are you trying to make the argument that I am including all Muslims? I am not. Why don't we discuss what is really happening rather than muddling up the conversation by insinuating that I am a racist?
And yet you advocate the deportation of all Muslims from the US (even if they are citizens) and knocking down their mosques. Care to reconcile these dueling positions for us?
Brooke expresses her love for Islam
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:58 am

Brooke wrote:It seems that I am the only one around these parts that is interested in what you have to say. Who are you talking to?
I thought you had me blocked?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:07 am

More evidence Bev is less than honest.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke